Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 11:32 AM

12,546 posts, read 21,403,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Hopefully brady has done it by now.
Even though he said that he was adding this person to his ignore list, he was still responding to him at least one hour later.

If, every time that you exited from your home or your office, you encountered somebody babbling unsupportable, nonsensical statements that were clearly intended to be divisive...Wouldn't you begin to cross the street, rather than continue to subject yourself to that babble?

The internet equivalent of crossing the street to avoid a divisive babbler is to place someone like that on your "ignore" list.

i added him then i unhid him to read his 3 subsuquent responses, then i added him back. it's done for good now though. i don't like over using the ignore, because i'm genuinely interested in multiple perspectives. but i think we've clearly crossed into trolling. between this poster, the person who posted on my camera thread (that got closed because of topic derailment), and the poster who hates NJ but loves the NJ city data forum, that's basically everyone i've ignored. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2014, 11:43 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,690,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Hopefully brady has done it by now.
Even though he said that he was adding this person to his ignore list, he was still responding to him at least one hour later.

If, every time that you exited from your home or your office, you encountered somebody babbling unsupportable, nonsensical statements that were clearly intended to be divisive...Wouldn't you begin to cross the street, rather than continue to subject yourself to that babble?

The internet equivalent of crossing the street to avoid a divisive babbler is to place someone like that on your "ignore" list.

yet he (controljohnsons) responded right under your post, probably responding to one of us who can't see it, LOL.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:39 PM

1,953 posts, read 3,878,032 times
That's hilarious, the guy said that my primary allegiance is with somewhere other than America. I'm done with him as well.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:52 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,248,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soug View Post
That's hilarious, the guy said that my primary allegiance is with somewhere other than America. I'm done with him as well.
your mom's meatballs.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:54 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,248,424 times
Default Americans

Americans don't get offended when they're criticized. Folks, we'll end this thread here now with a sample size of those who still live the insecure lifestyle of a version of America without ever knowing what it really is to be an American.

The End.

Old 10-29-2014, 06:12 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlJohnsons View Post
Americans don't get offended when they're criticized. Folks, we'll end this thread here now with a sample size of those who still live the insecure lifestyle of a version of America without ever knowing what it really is to be an American.

The End.
Only CJ gets to decide who is a real American.

Old 10-29-2014, 06:19 AM

19,127 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
Only CJ gets to decide who is a real American.
...and apparently he also gets to decide when to close a thread, despite not being a moderator.

Delusions of grandeur, perhaps?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey