Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2008, 09:34 AM

5,073 posts, read 4,736,445 times

Advertisements

Hi all, just wondering what it is like to live in Villas from the perspective of someone who has/does. Any and all info and opinions are welcome?

-Are amenities easily available, such as drugstores, doctors, shopping, public transportation, etc.?

-Are there any dog parks?

-Does traffic become unbearable in the summer months?

Anything at all, any feedback on what it's like to live there as a year-long resident is much appreciated.

Thanks folks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 01:48 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,098,143 times
I am not sure what you mean but a villa type residence but I vacation in them many times a year and villas tend to be more of a tourist type residence. I have yet to see one that is for a full time residence unless it is somewhere in Florida, California, or the Carribbean.

As for Dog Parks, doctors, shopping, etc, it all depends. There is no uniform outline for a villa compound if you will. The one that I stay at has a little convience store and a EMS location on site but no dog parks. Public transportation is available for a fee.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeViper01 View Post
I am not sure what you mean but a villa type residence but I vacation in them many times a year and villas tend to be more of a tourist type residence. I have yet to see one that is for a full time residence unless it is somewhere in Florida, California, or the Carribbean.

As for Dog Parks, doctors, shopping, etc, it all depends. There is no uniform outline for a villa compound if you will. The one that I stay at has a little convience store and a EMS location on site but no dog parks. Public transportation is available for a fee.
Thanks for your response, I actually meant the town Villas, NJ, sorry I didn't clarify.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:52 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,098,143 times
I am sorry about that. I am not familar with that area. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeViper01 View Post
I am sorry about that. I am not familar with that area. Hopefully someone else can help you.
That's ok, thanks anyway! Hopefully someone on the NJ forum has some input...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey