Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 01:01 PM

68 posts, read 78,691 times

Advertisements

Kxr203, your easy ass job allows you to be on city data all day? And for your information, I am out of the house. Ever heard of a phone with internet access. Do they have those in your neck of the woods? And buddy, I'd lay your ass out quick in real life. Obviously no one is scared... it's the internet, dumbass! P.S. if I really wanted to, I'm sure I could take your girl. Like you're something special. Oh, by the way, it's suckaaaaaaa, not sucker. Loser!

Old 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM

Fox Terrier, I've got a question for you. Why is a woman riding on top of you in your profile photo. Seems odd to me. Spitting image of Sarah Jessica Parker. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 08-21-2015, 01:11 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS4LIFE View Post
Mightyqueen801, how can you assume that I will have issues forming relationships? What's up with you attacking me in every single one of your posts? Do I remind you of an ex or something?
No. My ex was a drunk. Are you a drunk?

And once again--you "see" an "attack" where none exists, and you follow that up with some sort of insult or disparaging remark. How many times has this been pointed out to you now? Are you going to keep on doing that? Why? Don't answer me. Ask yourself why.

I assume you MIGHT have issues forming relationships because you cling to that paradigm, and if you go through real life thinking you hear "attacks" all the time when someone points something out to you constructively, it's going to cause you problems. You do not seem to be able or willing to seek out and understand the nuances of conversations. You ferret out and concentrate what you perceive as negative parts of a post directed at you, but you do not react or have any response to the positive posts that people provided in response to your originally-intended question.

These things will cause you problems in relationships.

Note: This is not an attack.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:14 PM

362 posts, read 497,315 times
Quote:
Kxr203, your easy ass job allows you to be on city data all da?. And for your information, I am out of the house. Ever heard of a phone with internet access. Do they have those in your neck of the woods? And buddy, I'd lay your ass out quick in real life. Obviously no one is scared... it's the internet, dumbass! P.S. if I really wanted to, I'm sure I could take your girl. Like you're something special. Oh, by the way, it's suckaaaaaaa, not sucker. Loser!

1. I'm on lunch break, stupid.
2. You mess around on city data on your cell phone all day, on your day off?
3. Your fool ass is on city data talking about laying dudes out still? Like I said, internet tough guy. You ain't laying a damn finger on me, boy. Bet that.
4. I take back what I said earlier - my girl wouldn't slap you into next week. She'd actually knock 5 teeth down your throat herself...she wouldn't let you take her.
5. I am something special...otherwise my girl wouldn't have started dating me in the first place. Get it?
6. Who the hell cares how sucka, sucker, loser, etc... is spelled. We're talking about you here anyway.

Anything else? Didn't think so. Now get off your cell phone. Goodbye.
(drops mic, walks off stage)

Old 08-21-2015, 01:17 PM

Mightyqueen801, I'm sorry your ex was a drunk. No one should put up with that. I hope that you are at a better place in your life surrounding yourself with positive and healthy people who care about your well being.I'm just having a little fun screwing with people.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:18 PM

362 posts, read 497,315 times
Quote:
Mightyqueen801, I'm sorry your ex was a drunk. No one should put up with that. I hope that you are at a better place in your life surrounding yourself with positive and healthy people who care about your well being.I'm just having a little fun screwing with people.

...and there you have it.

Old 08-21-2015, 01:21 PM

Kxr203, lunch break? Please... Get back to work, you're late!!!!!!! By the way, don't call me boy. Prick. I'm sure your girl would love to call me daddy! I'd make sure she screams your name though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Princeton, NJ here I come!

Old 08-21-2015, 01:24 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Fox Terrier, I've got a question for you. Why is a woman riding on top of you in your profile photo. Seems odd to me. Spitting image of Sarah Jessica Parker. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Ha, ha!

You just reminded me of something my ex-husband always said (he was funny, too). If he didn't like someone he'd say "he's a fun guy" (pronounced as 'fungi').

Maybe you should consider changing your handle?

Old 08-21-2015, 01:25 PM

You guys never cease to amaze me. Getting all worked up over an anonymous internet poster! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Kxr203, I'm being serious about you boy. Lay your ass out and take your girl!

Old 08-21-2015, 01:26 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Kxr203, lunch break? Please... Get back to work, you're late!!!!!!! By the way, don't call me boy. Prick. I'm sure your girl would love to call me daddy! I'd make sure she screams your name though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Princeton, NJ here I come!
Now, now.

You don't want to get banned so soon after joining, do you?

But if you are, I just suggested a new screen name: fungi

I'll keep an eye out for it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey