Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 09:34 AM

86 posts, read 302,485 times

Advertisements

Vito Mazza Salon in Woodbridge, great atmosphere, very clean and professional
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 10:32 AM

825 posts, read 3,160,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS250 View Post
Every girl should get a brazilian wax
that's why it's good being a man... it's good to let it all just grow out. although, some men are ******* and they get stuff waxed.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:03 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,680,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STrapani1105 View Post
that's why it's good being a man... it's good to let it all just grow out. although, some men are ******* and they get stuff waxed.
******* and get stuff waxed?

Old 10-13-2009, 07:22 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,704,219 times
yeah that is a very funny line.....

btw...I have lots of free time...always willing to lend my services,,,,

Old 10-15-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
******* and get stuff waxed?
yeah, they're girly and they go to a salon and pay $8 to get their eyebrows waxed. my friend does that, and I told him he was a fruit for doing so.

my sister did it for me once and it looked like crap, so I said never again. and certainly never would I pay $8 for it. she took out a whole chunk of my eyebrow. i looked awful for 6 weeks.

getting your eyebrows waxed is one thing, but the genital area... well girls kind of have to do that, or at least shave it. but for the guys I would recommend just taking out a buzzer, set it to 2 or 3, and just give it a good buzz cut. it beats having an afro down there, and it's a lot more comfortable. if you play sports, like I did, it really helps you out a lot. it's less bothersome and you have more agility. and plus the girls like it.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
yeah, they're girly and they go to a salon and pay $8 to get their eyebrows waxed. my friend does that, and I told him he was a fruit for doing so.

my sister did it for me once and it looked like crap, so I said never again. and certainly never would I pay $8 for it. she took out a whole chunk of my eyebrow. i looked awful for 6 weeks.

getting your eyebrows waxed is one thing, but the genital area... well girls kind of have to do that, or at least shave it. but for the guys I would recommend just taking out a buzzer, set it to 2 or 3, and just give it a good buzz cut. it beats having an afro down there, and it's a lot more comfortable. if you play sports, like I did, it really helps you out a lot. it's less bothersome and you have more agility. and plus the girls like it.
if you are already maintaining that property, i see no reason to judge people who choose to do it differently (waxing as opposed to trimming). if they are willing to wax their short and curlies, i wouldnt say they are *******.

the eyebrow thing is different because some guys look ridiculous with their perfectly manicured eyebrows. however, if you have a unibrow you should definitely do something about it. if you have some hair out of place, a little maintenance is fine (in my opinion).

Old 10-17-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
if you are already maintaining that property, i see no reason to judge people who choose to do it differently (waxing as opposed to trimming). if they are willing to wax their short and curlies, i wouldnt say they are *******.

the eyebrow thing is different because some guys look ridiculous with their perfectly manicured eyebrows. however, if you have a unibrow you should definitely do something about it. if you have some hair out of place, a little maintenance is fine (in my opinion).
alright, well you got me there. i just prefer not to have some brazilians waxing my junk. but at least you understand about the whole eyebrow thing.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:03 AM

327 posts, read 1,050,520 times
idk if im right, usually i dont get brazilian wax jobs done...since im a guy, but my gf said something about getting it done at sparks right on easton ave in new brunswick or somewhere around there. i thnk its easton and hamilton...idk check it out, i think the still do it

Old 10-17-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
alright, well you got me there. i just prefer not to have some brazilians waxing my junk. but at least you understand about the whole eyebrow thing.
ive had my chest area waxed and man that hurts. calling someone a ***** for doing it just doesnt seem to make sense. the lower region is either clippers of mach 3 but i wouldnt be opposed to waxing it. i told my wife that if she would do it, i would.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:44 PM

1,977 posts, read 7,753,827 times
Quote:
I told my wife that if she would do it, i would.
HAHAHAHA I said the same thing!!! Thankfully she hasnt taken me up on my offer. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey