Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 09:30 PM

16 posts, read 15,444 times

Advertisements

OP is an idiot. It is what it is. Who the hell is going to walk around scared to death because they take everything as being a possible bomb or terrorist. Calm the f down and love your life. You're not going to bust up a terrorists track by being vigilant ever my second of life in lieu of getting on with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2015, 07:56 AM

2,257 posts, read 5,187,812 times
Is there ISIS in Jersey City? I am not sure. Are there folks in USA who strongly believe in what ISIS is doing? Yes, thousands. It is only a matter of time before some of the sympathizers become hands-on activists.

Old 11-26-2015, 01:08 PM

90 posts, read 145,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge621 View Post
Recently I have heard that the FBI KNOW of at least 12 Isis members living in the Journal Square area. This has been a hot topic since the 9/11 attacks. Between the gang killings in Greenville and now Isis in Journal Square the city is just not safe anywhere. The FBI has been watching Jersey City for many years and its Muslim population in the area has swelled over the last 10 years. I have family and friend in both area of the city. I have Muslim friends in the Journal Square area. Be alert when traveling in JC, watch your back and if you see somthing say something. There are schools in the area and if you are out there and God Forbid something happens please think of your fellow man and help. Keep our kids safe in today's world no one is safe...
So you knwo information about an ongoing FBI investigation ?

99% a liar
1% about ot get arrested for revealing ongoing investigation details

Old 11-26-2015, 02:32 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,403,886 times
I'm more worried about the cops executing black men all over the country.

Old 11-27-2015, 04:18 PM

989 posts, read 1,877,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
I like Trump's idea, we should make a bacon fence around US so that terrorists can't get in.
Trump 2016. Be there or be no where.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:22 PM

13 posts, read 30,524 times
I knew about the Blind Sheik. I went to HS in JC during that time. Eh...they're everywhere I guess. Whaddayagonnado? More odds of something dangerous happening crossing JFK BLVD!

Old 11-28-2015, 11:33 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Honestly, people are stupid.

Four Americans were killed by ISIS last year. 30,000 Americans were killed by guns. Doesn't matter. People still fear ISIS and think that any idiot should be able to assemble an arsenal.

More Americans were killed by furniture last year than by ISIS.
Go tell it to black lives matter!

Old 11-29-2015, 06:49 AM

323 posts, read 575,399 times
taking a guess I would think there are terrorists in every inner city in America

most people in America don't consider the everyday criminal a terrorist ,but they are

relax and enjoy life as much as possible ,but if you get the chance to deal with one of those terrorists in life ,be as brutal as they are ,its the only thing they understand

Old 11-29-2015, 12:55 PM

21 posts, read 48,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge621 View Post
Recently I have heard that the FBI KNOW of at least 12 Isis members living in the Journal Square area. This has been a hot topic since the 9/11 attacks. Between the gang killings in Greenville and now Isis in Journal Square the city is just not safe anywhere. The FBI has been watching Jersey City for many years and its Muslim population in the area has swelled over the last 10 years. I have family and friend in both area of the city. I have Muslim friends in the Journal Square area. Be alert when traveling in JC, watch your back and if you see somthing say something. There are schools in the area and if you are out there and God Forbid something happens please think of your fellow man and help. Keep our kids safe in today's world no one is safe...
This "KNOW" does not happen to come from a Trump speech right?

Old 11-29-2015, 02:54 PM

1,202 posts, read 3,029,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by izannimda View Post
Trump 2016. Be there or be no where.
Can someone tell me when the next train to "no where" leaves? I don't see it on NJ Transit's schedule.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey