Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 04:15 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,832,073 times

Advertisements

Can we all just admit that the best way to go about this would to bring in bottled urine and then dispense as needed? Talk about your time saver!

Old 12-17-2015, 06:00 PM

4,940 posts, read 12,082,870 times
If there was a Year in Review for this forum this thread would definitely win for strangest of the year.

Old 12-17-2015, 09:40 PM

18,414 posts, read 15,113,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
haha, I often thought about doing an OZZY with a fake rubber bird at a board meeting.
I'm meeting Ozzy in February, and the letter I received said,

"You can ask him any questions you want...except about the bat."

Hehe.

Old 12-19-2015, 09:56 AM

260 posts, read 237,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thOfNovemner View Post
Hi,

I was wondering what type of punishment you get for pre-mediated urination in some-one's office or conference room with people in it ?

I do get strange requests for job interviews and was thinking about accepting one of those invitations ?

I was reading that it is a Calss C misdemeanor punishable up to $500 on one site and that it's a sex crime on another site... So I am confused !
It's probably a sex crime if they see your d*ck. But I think this belongs in the True Crime forum

Old 12-23-2015, 03:07 PM

20,222 posts, read 19,772,899 times
Quote:
Hi,

I was wondering what type of punishment you get for pre-mediated urination in some-one's office or conference room with people in it ?

I do get strange requests for job interviews and was thinking about accepting one of those invitations ?

I was reading that it is a Calss C misdemeanor punishable up to $500 on one site and that it's a sex crime on another site... So I am confused !
If you're caught on camera, immortality courtesy of the www.

Of course, if one is an absolute attention wh*re that may not be considered punishment.

Old 12-23-2015, 03:13 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,463,641 times
Quote:
Hi,

this is the post of the year! please come back after you do it and tell us all about it. make sure you have someone else in the conference room videotape it for loading to youtube!

Old 12-23-2015, 03:17 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,463,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Can we all just admit that the best way to go about this would to bring in bottled urine and then dispense as needed? Talk about your time saver!
look at you coming up with my idea before i had a chance to post. it wont have the same awesome impact but you could pee in a bottle (you could even pee in a bottle 10 times and make sure you are dehydrated when you pee so its nice and bright yellow) and then throw it around the office from a water bottle. it will save you from the risk of being labeled a sex offender. ive heard stories of that but i dont really have any confirmation that anyone has really been convicted of "exposing yourself in public" and be forced to register as a sex offender from public urination. im guessing its not really legit.

Old 12-24-2015, 08:08 AM

4,940 posts, read 12,082,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
look at you coming up with my idea before i had a chance to post. it wont have the same awesome impact but you could pee in a bottle (you could even pee in a bottle 10 times and make sure you are dehydrated when you pee so its nice and bright yellow) and then throw it around the office from a water bottle. it will save you from the risk of being labeled a sex offender. ive heard stories of that but i dont really have any confirmation that anyone has really been convicted of "exposing yourself in public" and be forced to register as a sex offender from public urination. im guessing its not really legit.
Actually I think a squirt gun would make a better impression
Of course then you risk getting charged with weapons possession.

Old 12-24-2015, 08:46 AM

335 posts, read 322,541 times
Quote:
Hi,

I'm not a legal expert, but you'll a vote for a Darwin award from me.

Old 12-24-2015, 10:54 AM

2,105 posts, read 6,637,563 times
Quote:
im guessing its not really legit.
Then I'd suggest you go back and look again. In some cases you will be placed on the list.

As far as the oirigninal post, it's nothing more than another idiot who comes up with an outlandish question hoping to get a response. Anyone stupid enough to do it would be riskjing a beatdown from anyone in the way.

Then would they be out protesting with some group when they aren't offered employment and forced to survive off of government handouts for the rest of their lives? Or more likely they are 13 years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey