Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 06:37 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3sonsnj View Post
I had seen that home on gsmls.com a week or two ago and thought how cute it looked. I had a hard time believing it was 285. We go to LOMB there in Hope and I always think of how nice the area looks every time we go out there.

Thank you for sending it my way. I love gsmls.som because of all the photos. Oh, and didn't know that area was such a "hide out" for the rich and famous! :-) Guess if we move out there we'll have to have a block party and see who shows!

Wileynj, email me the link to your listing. You've got me curious to see what it looks like.
I failed miserably at the email thing so I had mary go into gsmls and search frelinghuysen warren co 550 - 600. It's the 579 one. Oh and that house in Hope, isn't far from me so I can make the block party...just let me know what I need to bring ; )) If it's over looking Jenny Jump, then it's on Rt. 519..no worries, we use highway names out here but trust me, it's not a busy road. It's probably only 5 mins from Rt 80...oh and what's LOMB??? Have you ever done the 4 sisters thing? They do a Murder Mystery Dinner night on occasion and I'm dying (not literally) to try it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 06:43 PM

DUH..LOMB just hit me..lol : )) Oh and If you're visiting this area, you must go and see the Latanka Wolf Santuary over in Knowlton... it's amazing and the money goes toward keeping it up and running.

Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 PM

46 posts, read 175,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
It's probably only 5 mins from Rt 80...oh and what's LOMB??? Have you ever done the 4 sisters thing? They do a Murder Mystery Dinner night on occasion and I'm dying (not literally) to try it out.
Sorry...I was too lazy to type...Land Of Make Believe=LOMB. :-) My kids would love the wolf sanctuary.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:21 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,618,761 times
Hi Wiley just want to let you k now you did a great job on the pavers......and yes if you are still there (whch I doubt)we would love to come for a swim.......and a cold one <wink> I want your house!!!

Old 02-12-2008, 06:08 AM

Wow! A beautiful home. If we could afford it I would buy it!

Old 02-12-2008, 06:17 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,618,761 times
Isnt it like out of a magazine my3sons? I would love it too but I wouldnt want to heat it lol........I always wanted a built in poolall I ever had was above grounds and now I have nothing ...........good luck with your move and where ever you decide. You should look at that one wiley told you about that was really nice for the $$!!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:27 AM

FINALLLY!!! URGH! I have been trying all morning to get online...someone is apparently tampering with my account..is nothing sacred anymore : ))Anywho...thank you both for the nice compliments on the house : ))) Makes you very house proud to hear comments like yours : ))Oh and thanks my3sons..I have been humming that tune all morning!!! lol : )) And Mary, it doesn't cost me a whole bunch to heat this place... I'm on a budget plan of 292.00/month for 10 months a year and I usually end up with a credit of at least 1200.00 by the time summer rolls around. Not too bad.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marye711 View Post
Isnt it like out of a magazine my3sons? I would love it too but I wouldnt want to heat it lol........I always wanted a built in poolall I ever had was above grounds and now I have nothing ...........good luck with your move and where ever you decide. You should look at that one wiley told you about that was really nice for the $$!!
my3sons...what's nice about that one in Hope..the ranch with the walk-out basement - it has a full foundation which means down the road when you're ready to expand, it would be real easy to add a second level. I have to run out today to pick up some stuff - if you want, i can take a run by that one and let you know what I think?

Old 02-12-2008, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
my3sons...what's nice about that one in Hope..the ranch with the walk-out basement - it has a full foundation which means down the road when you're ready to expand, it would be real easy to add a second level. I have to run out today to pick up some stuff - if you want, i can take a run by that one and let you know what I think?
If you go by there...great! We're looking at putting our home up for sale in 6 weeks or so, so that one may be gone when we are ready to buy anyway, but i'm curious. I love looking at houses even when i'm not in the market. i think i'd be a realtor if i wouldn't have to work weekends!

Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3sonsnj View Post
If you go by there...great! We're looking at putting our home up for sale in 6 weeks or so, so that one may be gone when we are ready to buy anyway, but i'm curious. I love looking at houses even when i'm not in the market. i think i'd be a realtor if i wouldn't have to work weekends!
Hey - didn't get a chance to stop by that house..the snow is coming down pretty hard : )) It looks so pretty! Being a realtor would be fun in that you could go and look at all the pretty houses but you're right, weekends and nights! I don't know how my realtor does it..she's got two little ones at home. Her hubby just got his lic. as well and they tend to do open houses together..which is cute : ))Oh, and why 6 weeks before you list? Waiting for the spring market? You're in Bergen so I'm sure, based on alot of the threads I have read in here, you'll sell quick. Seems to be the flavor of the month for alot of people looking to move to Jersey. If I get out tomorrow, I'll definatley take a drive by that house..I'm curious too : )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey