Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 02:32 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,596,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I know a relative who are going through a legal divorce just to get their family free insurance. They need the Gold level because they've got medical issues in the family. Wife smokes, children has mental issues. The husband owns 2 properties and he hates Obama because his income is being siphoned by Health insurance costs. By going with a divorce and giving his wife custody, she works as a hair dresser who marks very little and can easily get government subsidies.

I thought about this trick but my wife would never let me do this legally. ;-P

My point is that, Obamacare will fail because I can game the system if I wanted to and pretty sure many folks are gaming it and I am SERIOUS when I say I am thinking about either dropping coverage or gaming it if I need healthcare.
Yep I know quite a few people scamming. My SIL won't work full time because she would be ineligible for Obamacare subsidies. So you could say don't work extremely hard because you lose out on freebies. Or the free college proposal that was promised to students where the parents made less than 125K. So if u made a dollar more you had to foot the bill. I think healthcare should be for all americans and the same from the president on down to the homeless guy in the park.

Old 12-30-2016, 10:41 AM

200 posts, read 154,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue biker View Post
Actually the MAJORITY of the voters didn't like Trump, the way our antiquated system of electoral vote work is who "liked" Trump.

Is that wages have gone down, or the wages for people who live in nice gated communities, (corporate CEO's etc.) have increased exponentially?
1. More sour grapes over the electoral college system. Hint: popular vote wasn't even recorded until many years after the first election. It's like saying the winner of a chess game is the one with more pieces, not the one who checkmated their opponents king. Also many illegals voted--no voter ID laws! Sad!

2. Both! And if you want wages to go back up for workers...you need to shrink the labor pool (meaning MASS DEPORTATIONS and end to H1-B)

Also if you think having to pay 700$+ a month as a penalty for NOT having insurance is good...you are terrible.
Obama is putting as much red tape down as possible at the moment. Hopefully Trump can undo his garbage quickly.

Old 12-30-2016, 01:31 PM

1,352 posts, read 1,524,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanJ View Post
1. More sour grapes over the electoral college system. Hint: popular vote wasn't even recorded until many years after the first election. It's like saying the winner of a chess game is the one with more pieces, not the one who checkmated their opponents king. Also many illegals voted--no voter ID laws! Sad!

2. Both! And if you want wages to go back up for workers...you need to shrink the labor pool (meaning MASS DEPORTATIONS and end to H1-B)

Also if you think having to pay 700$+ a month as a penalty for NOT having insurance is good...you are terrible.
Obama is putting as much red tape down as possible at the moment. Hopefully Trump can undo his garbage quickly.
There you go quoting your hero Trump again. (Sad!)

DO YOU HAVE ANY, ANY, EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL VOTING?????? Or are you just going to perpetuate the myth????
The first person arrested for voter fraud this year was a white woman, a Republican who attempted to vote twice, didn't work, I hope she goes to jail. Vote fraud, contrary to what Trump says, is miniscule, if at all in the US. That's just more false news that seems to be on social media.

Maybe popular vote wasn't recorded years ago, but they also used whale oil lamps and sealing wax.

Who is paying $700 a month as a penalty??? It would seem to me for $700 a month you could by a Bronze plan for a family of 4 or more.
Better yet, just have single payer health care, like the rest of the 1st world countries.

Old 12-30-2016, 02:01 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,567,759 times
Quote:

DO YOU HAVE ANY, ANY, EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL VOTING?????? Or are you just going to perpetuate the myth????
The first person arrested for voter fraud this year was a white woman, a Republican who attempted to vote twice, didn't work, I hope she goes to jail. Vote fraud, contrary to what Trump says, is miniscule, if at all in the US. That's just more false news that seems to be on social media.
how is he supposed to get evidence? there reason why so few people get arrested is the lack of enforcement. look here:

Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit

has anyone been arrested for the large amount of voter fraud found in detroit? i believe there is a large amount of fraud going on among the poll workers. i have no ability to prove it and i have no idea how much. lack of proof doesnt mean that something isnt happening, none of us have the ability to properly investigate voter fraud among poll workers.

Old 12-30-2016, 02:26 PM

200 posts, read 154,947 times
Quote:

Maybe popular vote wasn't recorded years ago, but they also used whale oil lamps and sealing wax.

Who is paying $700 a month as a penalty??? It would seem to me for $700 a month you could by a Bronze plan for a family of 4 or more.
Better yet, just have single payer health care, like the rest of the 1st world countries.
Do a google search buddy it's not so hard: How Much Is The Obamacare Penalty Tax? - Business Insider

Minimum 695$ penalty if you make minimum wage and above.
Obama's s***t is a MESS. We don't need single payer, we need an actual mostly free system with competition and no forced monopolies (aka the state lines)

3 more weeks until this traitorous MORON scumbag is gone. He can f***k off to Indonesia or wherever but his garbage needs to be undone fast.

And for the voting, you can see the detroit article, the project veritas videos, Obama himself encouraging illegals to vote. No voter ID laws. Illegals facing MASS DEPORATION. Motive + opportunidad. Use that brain of yours.

Old 12-30-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
No voter ID laws. Illegals facing MASS DEPORATION.
in a lot of places, illegals can register and then vote with absolutely no issue. all they need to do is sign off on their registration that they attest that they are legally allowed to vote. nobody checks. im not sure how many people do it but nobody else is sure either. someone that pretends to know that the amount is minuscule is either lying or ignorant. nobody knows.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:04 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,951,802 times
Quote:
And for the voting, you can see the detroit article, the project veritas videos, Obama himself encouraging illegals to vote. No voter ID laws. Illegals facing MASS DEPORATION. Motive + opportunidad. Use that brain of yours.
ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO START RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT KEBAB FOOD AND RAPE AGAIN?

Come on, Trolley McTrollface. How many times did YOU vote? Once as your true identity, and once as each one of your trolls...soooooo a minimum of 3 times then, right.

King Trump thanks you. And Putin pats you lovingly on the head, you naughty rascal.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
King Trump thanks you. And Putin pats you lovingly on the head, you naughty rascal.
its usually the domain of wackjob right wingers to make russia out to be the bogeyman. its 2016 (about to be 2017) and Russia is not our enemy. they havent done anything to us. being in an alliance with them is a good thing. sanctioning them and booting their staff is not something to celebrate. there is no justification for treating them as if they are our enemy.

its funny because not too long ago it was the moronic right wing thing to try to label russia as an enemy of ours. i dont know the reaction of the left but they probably thought it was dumb (which it was). its just as dumb now to see the left trying to paint Russia as our enemy. russia is cool with us and so is putin. what have they dont for people to believe otherwise?

Old 12-30-2016, 03:19 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

46,009 posts, read 53,301,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
in a lot of places, illegals can register and then vote with absolutely no issue. all they need to do is sign off on their registration that they attest that they are legally allowed to vote. nobody checks. im not sure how many people do it but nobody else is sure either. someone that pretends to know that the amount is minuscule is either lying or ignorant. nobody knows.
Few illegals would want to increase their chance of being caught and deported, especially for something of little clear benefit [one vote doesn't count much]. Voter registration forms usually ask for a SSN# or License/State ID #, which can be checked against a citizenship database.

Probably a few illegal immigrants do vote; but there's no evidence that they vote in any significant numbers, nor is it plausible they do

Last edited by nei; 12-30-2016 at 03:32 PM..

Old 12-30-2016, 03:27 PM

19,064 posts, read 25,209,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Probably a few illegal immigrants do vote; but there's no evidence of that they vote in any significant numbers, nor is it plausible they do
You are correct, but plausibility is definitely not a priority in the faux news stories that the Trumpkins apparently believe in their hearts and their minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey