Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2016, 04:41 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,152,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Why? You're one vote. I voted already, the chips will fall on election day. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I don't think I nor you have changed anyone's mind on who to vote for.
The direction of this country is in the balance so it makes me feel the way I do.

Not even when Obama ran I was in this state of mind.

We in NJ will get our chance to elect a real tax and spend governor next year, but it still won't by far for me match this current election cycle.

I normally haven't spoken politics much till this POTUS election which started in 2015 - I'm burned out.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:58 PM

5,815 posts, read 12,571,727 times
Default Not even when Obama ran I was in this state of mind.

Unfortunately republican primary voters picked Trump instead of one of the other 16 qualified candidates. That candidate most likely would be winning by 10/20 points now with all the dirt on Hillary.

Last edited by JERSEY MAN; 10-17-2016 at 05:51 PM..

Old 10-17-2016, 05:09 PM

7,646 posts, read 6,412,592 times
Jeb bush had his chance in 2000. His brother got in the way and the US lost a decade of progress. We also lost the position of *********.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Old 10-17-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Unfortunately republicans picked Trump instead of one of the other 16 qualified candidates. That candidate most likely would be winning by 10/20 points now with all the dirt on Hillary.
The polls that the MSM reports/releases are doctored imo and Trump is actually leading in independent polling.

Even HRC knows this and why all they've done to try to smear Trump with many BS lawsuits and the like this early.

The voters voted for Trump so "the republicans" didn't pick him.

Old 10-17-2016, 05:53 PM

5,815 posts, read 12,571,727 times
Samantics, I fixed it, republican primary voters. Better

Old 10-17-2016, 05:57 PM

19,034 posts, read 25,108,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
The polls that the MSM reports/releases are doctored imo and Trump is actually leading in independent polling.
So, then you don't even believe the Fox and Rasmussen polls, which always "lean Republican"?
"IMO" is a fine position to maintain, as long as you don't insist on having your opinion supported by factual information from a wide variety of sources.

What--exactly--is the basis for your way of thinking?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/17/trump-poll-numbers-dented-but-not-destroyed-amid-tape-fallout.html

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct17

Old 10-17-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
So, then you don't even believe the Fox and Rasmussen polls, which always "lean Republican"?
"IMO" is a fine position to maintain, as long as you don't insist on having your opinion supported by factual information from a wide variety of sources.

What--exactly--is the basis for your way of thinking?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/17/trump-poll-numbers-dented-but-not-destroyed-amid-tape-fallout.html

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct17
No I don't.

The numbers are doctored imo.

It's not who's leading in those it's the perception the MSM is trying to convey.

Variety of sources based on the MSM = not credible to me.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:36 PM

789 posts, read 697,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
No I don't.

The numbers are doctored imo.

It's not who's leading in those it's the perception the MSM is trying to convey.

Variety of sources based on the MSM = not credible to me.
It is hard to go against the sheer volume of polls showing the same thing. She's winning and will unless some huge external event proves otherwise.

The problem is the MSM has united and decided to report on literally NOTHING else except these 11th hour allegations and what a guy said to another guy in private 11 years ago. In the scheme of what faces this country it is utterly absurd the frenzy they have gone on. Then when Trump says the system is rigged, they spend 90% of the next newscast "fact checking" that statement because of their hyper-literalism.

They don't spend time on the things staring us in the face: Nothing about the Obamacare disaster that is happening before our eyes, nothing about the Syria debacle brought to you by Obama/Hillary foreign policy, nothing about Hillary's outright stating she is for open borders, etc. And interestingly enough, nothing about the leaks which prove the collusion between themselves (the media) and her campaign. So unless you are plugged in 24/7 you only get the nuggets they want you to see. And it has had an obvious impact.

So when you have the mainstream media acting as an agent for one party, it is close to impossible to overcome.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
It is hard to go against the sheer volume of polls showing the same thing. She's winning and will unless some huge external event proves otherwise.

The problem is the MSM has united and decided to report on literally NOTHING else except these 11th hour allegations and what a guy said to another guy in private 11 years ago. In the scheme of what faces this country it is utterly absurd the frenzy they have gone on. Then when Trump says the system is rigged, they spend 90% of the next newscast "fact checking" that statement because of their hyper-literalism.

They don't spend time on the things staring us in the face: Nothing about the Obamacare disaster that is happening before our eyes, nothing about the Syria debacle brought to you by Obama/Hillary foreign policy, nothing about Hillary's outright stating she is for open borders, etc. And interestingly enough, nothing about the leaks which prove the collusion between themselves (the media) and her campaign. So unless you are plugged in 24/7 you only get the nuggets they want you to see. And it has had an obvious impact.

So when you have the mainstream media acting as an agent for one party, it is close to impossible to overcome.
All collusion!

I'm sick to my stomach of the bolded!

If she wins I might become "stupid" and milk her policies as the only way to survive and stay ahead because she wants to raise taxes on the middle class and the jobs will be even fewer as because of her open door border policy.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:17 PM

3,176 posts, read 6,182,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post
I love the inference here. I've been all over Northern Bergen (Ridgewood, Wyckoff, Allendale, etc last few weeks home hunting) and this is absolutely false, unless of course you know, confirmation bias. I've seen way more Trump signs, and GASP yes, even on beautiful VICTORIAN homes in Ridgewood. Gaspx2!!! Bottom line is there is absolutely ZERO correlation bw what type of home one has vs who they are voting for. Utterly ridiculous.

But yes I love the inference that the classy folks will vote Clinton, bc when I think class and sophistication, the word CLINTON is the first thing that pops into my head. lulz
I was going to address each one of your categorically unrelated rants and broken conclusions but instead I'd rather repost your reply in all it's glory above because it speaks for itself quite nicely. There is no poverty like ignorance!

I would happily snap pics of each of these homes and post them for our forum to review but I'm sure you wouldn't want your house posted on the internet.

Last edited by Idlewile; 10-17-2016 at 09:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey