Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 08:15 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
apparently my daughter's school (holmdel village) wants to know who the kids' parents are voting for. my daughter came home asking what's the difference between the republican & democrat parties. she then said that she had a paper and they had to color in something indicating which candidate they are voting for (4 candidates were there). she said that she & only one other kid filled in donald trump.

i cant believe my daughter is such a big statist. my wife & MIL are pulling for Trump.

anyway, i guess the holmdel village parents are voting hillary. i dont know how many kids are in the class, probably 20ish.
It's none of their business!

Old 10-19-2016, 11:16 PM

1 posts, read 739 times
Nobody has seen any Clinton banners because the media reporting on "poll numbers" have been largely inaccurate. As of debate number 3, the media, i.e. the New York Times have literally given Hillary a 91% chance at becoming President. NBC, CNN and others have already called the election for Clinton without hearing the will of the people. It's a much closer race than news outlets are reporting. Journalists should learn to do their jobs and not be so impartial to the voice of America. We decide, not them. It's true that both are not typical and both are not very popular but people need to open their eyes and see what is going on. Clinton is renowned for running sleazy campaigns. She is known to lie and be dishonest. Yes she does seem more presidential than Trump, but looks can be deceiving. She has much practice and she has been playing the American people for about 30 years now. Her entire career has not been as a political servant but rather a person who uses their status in government for the wrong purpose. Trump is far from perfect but he is the more trust worthy candidate. Obviously all these sexual assault allegations are complete fabrications. And it's obviously done by Clinton and her campaign. Poor Bernie, he had the primary process stolen from him. Superdelegates, yeah okay. Now this manipulative liar is doing the same to Donald Trump. Even if she does win, she will do so by cheating. It doesn't count if you cheat. Hey I think my dead grandmother is voting for Hillary in November. Granny has played a trick on us all! She was never dead! Thanks hillary!!!

Old 10-20-2016, 06:15 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,990,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
apparently my daughter's school (holmdel village) wants to know who the kids' parents are voting for. my daughter came home asking what's the difference between the republican & democrat parties. she then said that she had a paper and they had to color in something indicating which candidate they are voting for (4 candidates were there). she said that she & only one other kid filled in donald trump.

i cant believe my daughter is such a big statist. my wife & MIL are pulling for Trump.

anyway, i guess the holmdel village parents are voting hillary. i dont know how many kids are in the class, probably 20ish.
I remember when I was in elementary school during one presidential election they had us students "vote" then shared the results. Most kids voted Democrat. I was in second grade and there is no way any of these kids (myself included) made a decision independent of what they heard their parents say. It is so pointless to do this with elementary kids.

Old 10-20-2016, 06:42 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybunsforbkfast View Post
Nobody has seen any Clinton banners because the media reporting on "poll numbers" have been largely inaccurate. As of debate number 3, the media, i.e. the New York Times have literally given Hillary a 91% chance at becoming President. NBC, CNN and others have already called the election for Clinton without hearing the will of the people. It's a much closer race than news outlets are reporting. Journalists should learn to do their jobs and not be so impartial to the voice of America. We decide, not them. It's true that both are not typical and both are not very popular but people need to open their eyes and see what is going on. Clinton is renowned for running sleazy campaigns. She is known to lie and be dishonest. Yes she does seem more presidential than Trump, but looks can be deceiving. She has much practice and she has been playing the American people for about 30 years now. Her entire career has not been as a political servant but rather a person who uses their status in government for the wrong purpose. Trump is far from perfect but he is the more trust worthy candidate. Obviously all these sexual assault allegations are complete fabrications. And it's obviously done by Clinton and her campaign. Poor Bernie, he had the primary process stolen from him. Superdelegates, yeah okay. Now this manipulative liar is doing the same to Donald Trump. Even if she does win, she will do so by cheating. It doesn't count if you cheat. Hey I think my dead grandmother is voting for Hillary in November. Granny has played a trick on us all! She was never dead! Thanks hillary!!!
Spoken like a true Trumpette. Ready to take up arms to dispute the election?

Old 10-20-2016, 06:51 AM

19,128 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post

Without doubt!
After reading an offensively anti-Semitic statement and also various bits of racial hatred regarding minorities that were posted by him/her in a few different threads, his/her true sentiments are as obvious as Agent Orange's spray tan.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:15 AM

789 posts, read 702,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
See Gore, Al. In case anyone has forgotten recent memory, lets refresh:

Bush wins by 537 votes in FL, triggers mandatory recount.

Bush wins mandatory recount. Gore does NOT concede, instead SUES.

Bush wins next recount. Gore sues AGAIN, up to a higher level.

Bush wins next recount. Gore goes to SCOTUS.

SCOTUS says STOP FKKING COUNTING and changing the rules, its done.

For 8 years Ds claims of illegitimacy during Bush tenure, to THIS day they don't accept.

Yet i'm told a candidate never challenged the results of an election. ABSURD.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:21 AM

4,029 posts, read 3,639,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post

For 8 years Ds claims of illegitimacy during Bush tenure, to THIS day they don't accept.

Yeah, I was scratching my head at that, also. And it was said repeatedly on Fox News of all places.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:24 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,389,033 times
IMO the reason you don't see many Hillary signs is because the Trump supporters are perceived as a bunch of rowdy thugs that will inflict damage to peoples property displaying Hillary signs. Probably not gonna happen but that is the vibe that many Trump supporters are giving off.

Here in NC, very few Hillary signs probably for the reason I suggested.

I have seen 1 Hillary sign and that was in front of a black church. Yes the churches are divided by politics/race down here.
White Baptist church
Black Baptist church
Any race Baptist church
KKK Baptist church
Evangelical Baptist church, 100% Trump supporters.

And that's just on one block.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:27 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldusMagnus View Post

And Gore decided not to push it any further and accepted the result. A very key tradition in our democracy. So very different from what Trump is saying. (And virtually every self-respecting Republican also sees the difference).

Old 10-20-2016, 08:51 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
It's none of their business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
I remember when I was in elementary school during one presidential election they had us students "vote" then shared the results. Most kids voted Democrat. I was in second grade and there is no way any of these kids (myself included) made a decision independent of what they heard their parents say. It is so pointless to do this with elementary kids.
im not really happy about it. they know exactly what they are doing. they want to take a poll of the parents. im sure the teacher is very liberal and i dont need her flunking my kid back to kindergarten because she is a trump supporter.

my daughters have been taught (by me) that the appropriate answer to "who are you voting for" is Deez Nuts. And the answer to "What is taxation?" is theft.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey