Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2016, 01:30 PM

789 posts, read 702,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue biker View Post
Why have the Republicans in Congress had 8 investigations into Benghazi???

ONLY TO THROW MUD! They grilled her for 11 hours in a hearing, an FBI investigation into the emails which found no credible evidence for indictment. Could you see Trump in a hearing? He can't keep his mouth shut during the debates! How would that play out with leaders from other countries?

This the Clinton Foundation, which isn't Hilary herself. (let's not talk about the Trump Foundation which stopped from "fundraising" in NY.)

"At some point you need to ask yourself, why did the party nominate someone under such serious investigation. There were many other ways to go."

You need to ask yourself this about the other party. There was originally a choice of 18 candidates, why was this one the one nominated? Why are so many in the Republican Party trying to distance themselves from him?
Investigations into Benghazi was because our Ambassador was slaughtered (first since 1979), kind of a big deal along with 3 other Americans. It was a terrorist attack and for WEEKS because that narrative wouldn't play well during an election where the company line was "We have defeated terrorism on my watch", they blamed the whole thing on a youtube video. One of the more disgusting coverups in our history, coordinated by Secy State and executive branch.

The CF IS Hillary herself, when foreign countries contribute and get favors on policy from our state dept. Really?

And here's a pro tip: Whenever you try to defend the poor/corrupt/criminal activities of your chosen candidate, try to answer the charges. The "but johnny did that too, mommy" line of defense it quite weak.

Old 10-31-2016, 02:48 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
And I'm sure you would have held the US out of WWI and WWII...

As to Libya, I think there the government has clearly shown that they did not plan for the aftermath... which is probably the single greatest knock on HRC's tenure as SOS.
i dont think it's fair to say that. im a reasonable person and I am willing to consider when intervention is necessary. afghanistan, iraq, syria, libya were not necessary and only added to the human suffering. even when intervention is necessary, you also need to think of ways to do it that doesnt put our soldiers in harms way. for example, vietnam is often classified as a proxy war between the US and the soviet union. however, in Vietnam about 60,000 Americans died and about 150,000 were wounded. how many russians were dead and wounded? the number is negligible because the soviet union cared more about it's soldiers lives than the US government. if a country faced invasion today, we could supply the weapons necessary to defend themselves without having Americans die or get stuck in another endless war.

you are being too kind to your government if you believe the lack of planning was an innocent oversight. they knew what the result would be and it did not matter to them because the war was for war's sake and not to help anyone.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:28 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
NY has no statute of limitations for rape so if there were any evidence of this alleged rape or rapes this would probably be a criminal case rather than a civil one. She would still have to prove a rape occurred in civil court but it's not the same as a prosecutor having to prove guilt of a felony in criminal court, much lower burden.

A quick search shows me that the alleged victim claims to have $300 to her name and gave a false address in court documents - which is why her CA case was dismissed - and phone number provided straight to voicemail. She was lawyer shopping and wants $100 million from Trump. She claims she boarded a bus to NYC at 13 to start a modeling career. Either her life at home truly sucked and she was a runaway that no one cared to find or she's lying. She also claims Trump threatened to hurt her and her family if she told of the alleged rape so I guess she does have family she was in contact with and did the whole time? And this family was totally cool with her leaving for NYC alone at 13 to try to model?

I'm not one to usually doubt alleged victims but this is all so opportunistic and the details don't make much sense.

I love it ,so now you are attacking the victim here a defense Trump supporters cried out loud as BS when it was applied to Hillary when as a "DEFENSE ATTORNEY used it to defend her client or even when it was use to defend her husband but ok for you to use to save a face with Trump.Trump supporters think it's fine to excuse all he has done becuase he was a business man .He cheats his business partners , he has committed fraud with Trump University and he may or may not be a sexual predator think about it? When this many women come forward there has to be something there.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:44 PM

10,480 posts, read 6,991,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I love it ,so now you are attacking the victim here a defense Trump supporters cried out loud as BS when it was applied to Hillary when as a "DEFENSE ATTORNEY used it to defend her client or even when it was use to defend her husband but ok for you to use to save a face with Trump.Trump supporters think it's fine to excuse all he has done becuase he was a business man .He cheats his business partners , he has committed fraud with Trump University and he may or may not be a sexual predator think about it? When this many women come forward there has to be something there.
Trump supporters are not saying what he said is bad, but we all have private conversations that we say, if exposed will make us look like horrible people. "Victims" that have come forward have all turned out to be attention seeking liars and disproven. Trump University was to teach people about real estate, and had a couple complaints, hardly an issue as every business has complaints.

People are supporting Trump because we there needs to be serious change in this country because its heading in the wrong direction. Obamacare needs to be fixed and opposition doesnt want to do it. Jobs are being sucked out of the country, and the opposition is assisting with the sucking. We have a serious issue with a porous border and we want it fixed, and we are sick of getting to involved and ripped off in wars.

Hillary Clinton represents more of the same. There is nothing she has to offer that is just more laws, taxing and wars. On top of that she is extremely corrupt.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:45 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
attacking the victim here a defense Trump supporters cried out loud as BS when it was applied to Hillary... but ok for you to use to save a face with Trump.Trump supporters think it's fine to excuse all he has done becuase he was a business man...
Still at it I see.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:10 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,625,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue biker View Post
People vote for Hillary because they can't stand the alternative.
Switch the candidates name and that is the other half of the usa.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Still at it I see.
Spin to sleep better but you are incorrect and you know it.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Trump supporters are not saying what he said is bad, but we all have private conversations that we say, if exposed will make us look like horrible people. "Victims" that have come forward have all turned out to be attention seeking liars and disproven. Trump University was to teach people about real estate, and had a couple complaints, hardly an issue as every business has complaints.

People are supporting Trump because we there needs to be serious change in this country because its heading in the wrong direction. Obamacare needs to be fixed and opposition doesnt want to do it. Jobs are being sucked out of the country, and the opposition is assisting with the sucking. We have a serious issue with a porous border and we want it fixed, and we are sick of getting to involved and ripped off in wars.

Hillary Clinton represents more of the same. There is nothing she has to offer that is just more laws, taxing and wars. On top of that she is extremely corrupt.

Again your ignorance of the world around you is astounding!
1)The victims you speak of have not been disproven to be liars .Again Trump spin.

2)Trump University,quote"had a couple of complaints" you do realise that the class action suit in NY alone covers more than 5,000 people right?Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review
.........again Trump spin.

3)We , we, and more we,you are speaking for yourself becuase Trump isn't saying squat! He wants a wall , a lie that will never happen.Obamacare (there is no such thing) The ACA does need fixing and people including Hillary want to work on that.Jobs leaving this country are the fault of the republicans who won't pass crap in Congress so that again is on you and your gang more left during Bush than Obama,look it up!

4) "Ripped off in Wars",explain becuase the wars that are going on are Bush wars not Obama so ,try again with more Trump spin.

5) She (Mrs Clinton) is a politician you call that corrupt ,I tell you to look at Trump and all you see is corrupt and you say it's ok ,it's business.Yup Trump spin it's ignorant and so are Trump supporters.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:45 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Spin to sleep better but you are incorrect and you know it.
Haha okay. Says the one whose contributions include useless generalized attacks on "Trump supporters." At least I think critically and write posts with substance that people appreciate for the thought and critical thinking I put in (see a couple pages back).

Old 10-31-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Haha okay. Says the one whose contributions include useless generalized attacks on "Trump supporters." At least I think critically and write posts with substance that people appreciate for the thought and critical thinking I put in (see a couple pages back).

LOL, by another Trump supporter.Surprise. JG415 the fact that you have to pat yourself on the back just backs up my veiw of you and Trump supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey