Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:08 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,521,566 times

Advertisements

And lets add that the new breed of men have no hormones and are METROSEXUALS!!!! I have more balls than most new these days!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 12:13 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,609,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
And lets add that the new breed of men have no hormones and are METROSEXUALS!!!! I have more balls than most new these days!
I right there with you morse... I really don't think it's the woman. men want certain things from woman yet they don't know how to be real men theses days!

Old 02-24-2008, 12:14 PM

230 posts, read 666,846 times
[quote=stevemorse;2929474]And lets add that the new breed of men have no hormones and are METROSEXUALS!!!! I have more balls than most new these days![/quote

Your post made me laugh out loud! Let's here it for men with balls. God on some days I'm afraid I have truely grown them myself! LOL Only kidding, it just seems in this world you unfortunately could use a pair regardless of your sex. I do prefer my men with a set rather than without I must say.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:18 PM

11,346 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Gee...I hope I started something good here.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:23 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,873 times
LOL I have never laughed so much. "Where have all the traditional Italian woman gone?" We moved from NJ to Eastern NC lol kelsie

Old 02-24-2008, 12:40 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,609,171 times
I think we need to rename this Thread to Chick's Thread - Male Bashing Thread : )) And Morse... with a name like Steve - I hope you have a set..lol : ))

Old 02-24-2008, 01:37 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I right there with you morse... I really don't think it's the woman. men want certain things from woman yet they don't know how to be real men theses days!
that is not true. i drink very strong coffee.& i dont put jam or anything on my croissant.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:04 PM

201 posts, read 441,490 times
To all my fans that thought i jumped ship-" I DON'T THINK SO". To those who have kids with " shared parenting time" especialy 2 girls you must keep them busy or else they end up on a sight like this BASHING men. Let's just clear the air that i'm not two timing my current relationship she knows that i posted this and this is a subject that has troubled me since my marraige ended. I am a loyal and dedicated man ( WITH BALLS I MUST SAY) and am probably one of the many few that are left. To Basking Ridge mom i'm glad this thread has maybe got you a significant other possibly. I ask you have you recently or lately been in a relationship? I actually before i left to taxi my girls all over creation did a check on you in this sight and saw how smart and how well you carry yourself. Cuddo's to you. But i'm sure there is someone who has taken your heart. To those who thought this is just a game - your wrong i'm just very private and chose to sample this sight as i have heard so much about. I don't like chat lines but do love a simple sincere ralationship and of course my girls. Ok guys the floor is open!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 03:14 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,521,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
that is not true. i drink very strong coffee.& i dont put jam or anything on my croissant.

Then your the man for us!!!!!! No jam, ohh my , perfect sign of masculitiy!!! NO JAM!!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 03:31 PM

230 posts, read 666,846 times
[quote=Farhills Dad;2930958]To all my fans that thought i jumped ship-" I DON'T THINK SO". To those who have kids with " shared parenting time" especialy 2 girls you must keep them busy or else they end up on a sight like this BASHING men. Let's just clear the air that i'm not two timing my current relationship she knows that i posted this and this is a subject that has troubled me since my marraige ended. I am a loyal and dedicated man ( WITH BALLS I MUST SAY) and am probably one of the many few that are left. To Basking Ridge mom i'm glad this thread has maybe got you a significant other possibly. I ask you have you recently or lately been in a relationship? I actually before i left to taxi my girls all over creation did a check on you in this sight and saw how smart and how well you carry yourself. Cuddo's to you. But i'm sure there is someone who has taken your heart. To those who thought this is just a game - your wrong i'm just very private and chose to sample this sight as i have heard so much about. I don't like chat lines but do love a simple sincere ralationship and of course my girls. Ok guys the floor is open!!![/quote

Just to set the record straight I don't believe any of us were truely trying to hurt you or bash you in anyway. It was all done in good taste & fun! It is obvious to me you sound like your in some kind of pain...hence the anger. I don't mean to make light of your problem but the whole idea of posting here is to know in advance you will get alot of feed back...some you may not like to hear. I want you to know inspite of my divorce I have and always will like men. I am certainly not one of those divorced women who now hate all men. You can not blame all men for the fault of only one & of course we as individuals must also accept some blame on ourself. I still am quite confused on your post and maybe need for you to clarify again what exactly is the problem(or perhaps there is none).Why would it matter if I have or have not been in a recent relationship?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey