Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 03:54 PM

201 posts, read 441,379 times

Advertisements

Iapoligize if i may have come across angry. I have heard alot about this open forum and realize comments and opinions will be shared whether we like them or not but the comments where not directed at any one. As far as the question presented to you was have you ever given your all and recieved nothing back either recantly or in the past? i come in peace. I don't have issues with woman especially of my marriage or my present relationship they are two different people. This one is actually the closest to me. But it's just scary to open up again. I'm all for it but it's tough when kids are involved. Icare for her kids and mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 04:03 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,606,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhills Dad View Post
Iapoligize if i may have come across angry. I have heard alot about this open forum and realize comments and opinions will be shared whether we like them or not but the comments where not directed at any one. As far as the question presented to you was have you ever given your all and recieved nothing back either recantly or in the past? i come in peace. I don't have issues with woman especially of my marriage or my present relationship they are two different people. This one is actually the closest to me. But it's just scary to open up again. I'm all for it but it's tough when kids are involved. Icare for her kids and mine.
I admire a man who can apologize. I'm sorry too if we said anything that offended you... there are just a few men out there who are not so nice and don't know how to treat a woman... this thread allowed those woman who were so unfortunate to have had one in their life, to vent a little : )) I hope everything works out for you and if the Randolph woman isn't what you are seeking, perhaps best for both of you if you split. Ok, Dr. Ruth is signing off now..lol : ))

Old 02-24-2008, 04:06 PM

29 posts, read 89,986 times
Hi Basking Ridge Mom. I've been reading this thread with great interest. Since it seems like you're about to hook up with wiley's accountant, I won't try to c-block him. (I had to clean it up,lol). However, do you have any single or divorced girlfriends? Me: 46, divorced for 13 years, live in East Brunswick and have a 17 year old son (he lives with his mom, my ex-wife)

Old 02-24-2008, 04:06 PM

Thanks wiley. At last a reprieve.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Thanks wiley. At last a reprieve.
Youre welcome... but who's this new guy moving in on Baskingridge mom..lol : )) I think he may be the kind of guy we're talking about in here... not sure what he meant about c-block but I'm sure it's not pretty!!!Also, I think sometimes woman forget that men have feeling too and that they too can have their hearts broken - my last piece of advise... learn to trust again - tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all : )))

Old 02-24-2008, 04:16 PM

That's true. I believe in that stement but sometimes it seems to good to be true. Sometimes our hearts fail us to. Not all men think with the wrong......... you know.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:23 PM

29 posts, read 89,986 times
Hi, wileynj, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I certainly was not moving in on BaskingRidgeMom, that's why I asked if she had any girlfriends. And BTW, the term "c-block" refers to a guy who will move in on a woman who is already being persued by another guy. (the "c" refers to a guys, shall we say, apparatus? That's why I wanted to keep it clean without actually spelling the word out. I'm sure you can figure out what the "c" means now, right?)

Old 02-24-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
That's true. I believe in that stement but sometimes it seems to good to be true. Sometimes our hearts fail us to. Not all men think with the wrong......... you know.
I know not all men think with the wrong.... - my neighbor tells me that all the time : ))) - he and his wife have been married for 21 years - no kids... you can tell that they still really love eachother...very nice to see - so it is possible farhillsdad. I also believe that you have to be willing to give it in return before you can receive it - be healthy before you get involved otherwise it'll never work.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssebnj View Post
Hi Basking Ridge Mom. I've been reading this thread with great interest. Since it seems like you're about to hook up with wiley's accountant, I won't try to c-block him. (I had to clean it up,lol). However, do you have any single or divorced girlfriends? Me: 46, divorced for 13 years, live in East Brunswick and have a 17 year old son (he lives with his mom, my ex-wife)
Gees Dice man...I can't believe you're single..you seem like such a charming guy! C-BLOCK!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 04:31 PM

There's truth in that. So maybe the question then should have been Where have all the good guy's gone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey