Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 05:21 PM

230 posts, read 666,779 times

Advertisements

[quote=Farhills Dad;2931486]Iapoligize if i may have come across angry. I have heard alot about this open forum and realize comments and opinions will be shared whether we like them or not but the comments where not directed at any one. As far as the question presented to you was have you ever given your all and recieved nothing back either recantly or in the past? i come in peace. I don't have issues with woman especially of my marriage or my present relationship they are two different people. This one is actually the closest to me. But it's just scary to open up again. I'm all for it but it's tough when kids are involved. I care for her kids and mine.[/quote

So it sounds like your telling me you have opened your heart and have done most of the giving and it sounds like you are not receiving the same back from her. Either she is just not that into you or she is just uncapable of doing so in the same manner as you are. We can't give what we don't already have to give. Either way it is a major problem and perhaps if you love her and care about her that much perhaps you both can go to a relationship counselor. I know alot of people do that now before they commit to a marriage and even into a very serious relationship. The key is to find happiness..no matter if that's by yourself or with someone else...I of course prefer with someone...but does that mean I can not be happy until Mr. Right comes along? I don't want to over simplify relationships because I am not all knowing or maybe I would be already with someone but don't ever give up hope....hope is what keeps us all going and makes us get up everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 05:28 PM

416 posts, read 1,713,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhills Dad View Post
I'm a resident of Far Hills and am so surprised to how much woman have changed in time. Don't get me wrong there are alot of great woman out there but what ever happened to the old fashioned, traditional woman. Have we turned to on line mating service. Need your help!!! Are we going in the wrong direction?
Forget old-fashioned and traditional, where are the easygoing, polyamorous, trisexual Libertarian chicks?

Old 02-24-2008, 05:34 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssebnj View Post
I'm crying myself to sleep after you yelled at me, lol.
lol..I never yelled! teased you abit but never yelled - must be the hormone injections huh?

Old 02-24-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DessertRat View Post
Forget old-fashioned and traditional, where are the easygoing, polyamorous, trisexual Libertarian chicks?
There's a whole separate forum for those woman...did you try the forum jump??

Old 02-24-2008, 05:38 PM

416 posts, read 1,713,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
There's a whole separate forum for those woman...did you try the forum jump??
lol . . . I'd spend time nowhere else online.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:40 PM

230 posts, read 666,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
LOL - wiley's a gal. I've never heard the term "c-block" but it made me LMAO!!!! The first "C" i thought of was the female one, and I was like ....then you explained. LOL

I also thought he meant the female version ....it's been awhile since I've watched an Andrew Dice performance. This thread is hilarious! I think we can start our own match site and maybe make some extra$....Wiley should start a second career. LOL

Old 02-24-2008, 05:45 PM

420 posts, read 479,062 times
I have the answer to all yalls problems.......date all the sweet and charming people in the south, simple as that.....bye

Old 02-24-2008, 05:45 PM

201 posts, read 441,440 times
I agree with your thoughts Basking Ridge mom. It is true happiness does come from within, and that is the root of all this. I do find extreme happiness with my kids and going out with friends and trips. I did have my doubts when my marriage ended and that was something i didn't think would happen. We where best friends. I guess even friends hurt one another. On a lighter note i do care for this girl i am with and we all need to be patiant with one another.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DessertRat View Post
lol . . . I'd spend time nowhere else online.
lol..but what's trisexual????? Sheep, goats? May want to try the Scottish / Aberdeen Forum then : ))

Old 02-24-2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUISIANA'SLEGEND View Post
I have the answer to all yalls problems.......date all the sweet and charming people in the south, simple as that.....bye
Family included???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey