Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 03:12 PM

230 posts, read 666,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl-973-908-732 View Post
I'm a WOMAN in my early 30's and a mom and and I've I've been cheated on before. But men are __________. I don't know what it is, but they know better. Like, something isn't clicking in their brains. Spitzer was Dumb. That's my point. Clinton DUMB, Jimmy, DUMB and the list goes on and on. They may have an excuse, but nobody was holding them with a ball and chain. If you're unhappy . . . LEAVE!!! HECK, or just ask for an open relationship. He could have left his wife and family (like Rudy did)....what was he thinking.

I just don't understand some of these men. All I can do is try to teach my own son right from wrong and hope he doesn't do the same stupid stuff that these men get caught doing time after time after time. They get me sick.
I hear ya girlfriend...sorry about your ex. I to have a son and can only hope I teach him to do the right thing. I don't however agree with your mention of Rudy Guliani, but I am always amazed how many men think they will never get caught. Amazing!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2008, 03:13 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
I don't agree with you at all. One should not cast their vote based on someone's genitalia (or skin color for that matter). However, sadly, as a nation, we are too immature to rationalize and separate pathos from ethos. Just look at the Democrat primary, and who is casting votes for who, based on gender and race. Gender would not be a basis for my vote any more than it would be a dissuasion.

Let me ask you this, Wiley. You are on an operating table, suffering from appendecitious. You have two choices: a white male surgeon with 20 years of experience, or a female apprentice. Who do you choose?
Trust me, it's not because she is female that she is getting my vote - it's a nice factor but not the only factor. It's her stand on human rights... her belief in a national health system... her belief that we need to get the hell out of Iraq and finally, she's leaves her religious beliefs at home where they belongs. To be honest.. if she was male, she would get my vote as well.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:16 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,626,350 times
I must be the only dummy to keep his unit in his pants for almost 30 years without sharing except with my wife. Lets face it, mostly anyone can get laid out of the marriage, men and woman equally. I guess I was raised differently and truly love my wife and don't share. And believe me the opportunities are all over. You just suck it up and move on. Hey if you want to get laid with multiple partners go for it just don't be married.(or get caught)

Old 03-10-2008, 03:17 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Trust me, it's not because she is female that she is getting my vote - it's a nice factor but not the only factor. It's her stand on human rights... her belief in a national health system... her belief that we need to get the hell out of Iraq and finally, she's leaves her religious beliefs at home where they belongs. To be honest.. if she was male, she would get my vote as well.
Thanks for the clarification, Wiley. Though I don't agree with much of what you say here, I respect your adendum.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:18 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
I must be the only dummy to keep his unit in his pants for almost 30 years without sharing except with my wife. Lets face it, mostly anyone can get laid out of the marriage, men and woman equally. I guess I was raised differently and truly love my wife and don't share. And believe me the opportunities are all over. You just suck it up and move on. Hey if you want to get laid with multiple partners go for it just don't be married.(or get caught)
You're one of the few JM - way too go! What urks me more than married men fooling around is woman who know that they are married and they push the issue! We are supposed to be better than that ladies!

Old 03-10-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
and she also didn't have the gonads to slap slick willy around for his dalliances, if she can't control her own house who will she ever run the countries house?

You know what...Hillary was dammed if she did and dammed if she didn't. She decided to not go ahead and get a divorce so that was a bad thing for her to stick by her husband and yet if she did get a divorce, the far right Christian sector would have said to divorce is not moral??? See what I'm saying...it must be great to be so rightous.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:20 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
You have company. But I've only been married 10 years.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:20 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,690,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
I guess my criteria is different. I would cast my vote for the best candidate, irrespective of their race or gender. For instance, if I was in Ohio in 2006, I would have voted for Ken Blackwell over Ted Strickland, because I'd think he was the superior candidate. Similarly, if Alan Keyes or Elizabeth Dole was running for President against John McCain, they'd be preferrable.

I guess this puts me in the minority.
then I'm in the minority with you....but gender and race are issues on both sides of the aisle - that's my only point.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:22 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,690,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingRidgeMom View Post
You know what...Hillary was dammed if she did and dammed if she didn't. She decided to not go ahead and get a divorce so that was a bad thing for her to stick by her husband and yet if she did get a divorce, the far right Christian sector would have said to divorce is not moral??? See what I'm saying...it must be great to be so rightous.

what you said...and i didn't realize we had control over our spouses, or any other adult in fact.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
what you said...and i didn't realize we had control over our spouses, or any other adult in fact.
I'm not sure about what you mean...in a healthy relationship of course it shouldn't be about control of the other...that's a sure sign of insecurity and then one is made to feel like a possession rather than an equal loving partner. In the end we don't have contol over our spouses...however we do have control on our actions and can choose to leave if unhappy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey