Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 01:28 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,604,405 times

Advertisements

What is it with theses Northeastern State Governors!!!! Seems NY's new gov. has some skeletons in his closet as well.NY Gov. admits affairs with several women; says no laws broken - AOL News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2008, 01:32 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,986 times
Must be the water, yes, that's it, the water. Seriously though, it's been the trifecta NY, NJ & CT governors have had to resign...I wonder who's the governor or PA?

Old 03-18-2008, 01:37 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,604,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Must be the water, yes, that's it, the water. Seriously though, it's been the trifecta NY, NJ & CT governors have had to resign...I wonder who's the governor or PA?
and McGreevey's emails to Ap this week - do we really need to know about that? This should be between him and his wife. The republicans must be rubbing their hands together this year - hoping to take back control of the Northeastern States!

Old 03-18-2008, 01:55 PM

13,404 posts, read 28,723,726 times
Well at least he brought it front & center before some bored media employee did.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:05 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,795,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
and McGreevey's emails to Ap this week - do we really need to know about that? This should be between him and his wife. The republicans must be rubbing their hands together this year - hoping to take back control of the Northeastern States!
Demographic shifts suggest that in spite of these nefarious doings, the Boston-D.C. corridor will remain solidly Democrat. Corzine could be caught on tape fornicating with Ed Rendell in the middle of the Walt Whitman Service area (with a smiling cariacature of Oscar Wilde in the backdrop), and both would get re-elected by comfortable margins.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:57 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,684,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
What is it with theses Northeastern State Governors!!!! Seems NY's new gov. has some skeletons in his closet as well.NY Gov. admits affairs with several women; says no laws broken - AOL News
who doesn't have skeletons in their closet. as long as they're not breaking the law, who really cares. that goes for dems and repubs alike.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:05 PM

717 posts, read 773,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
who doesn't have skeletons in their closet. as long as they're not breaking the law, who really cares. that goes for dems and repubs alike.
There is this word in the english language-- its called INTEGRITY.
Politicians who have none of it should not be elected into office.
So who is to blame the politicians who the idiots who keep voting for the same ones?

For example it is amazing to me that someone like Ted Kennedy just keeps getting elected term after term. Then people wonder why our Government gets so bogged down in BS. Hey Ted-- have another!

Old 03-18-2008, 03:15 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,684,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGIANTS View Post
There is this word in the english language-- its called INTEGRITY.
Politicians who have none of it should not be elected into office.
So who is to blame the politicians who the idiots who keep voting for the same ones?

For example it is amazing to me that someone like Ted Kennedy just keeps getting elected term after term. Then people wonder why our Government gets so bogged down in BS. Hey Ted-- have another!
i'm aware of the word, thanks. if you think ANY politician has integrity by the way you define it, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

who in washington or any state is completely clean? i'm interested in your thoughts - and how can you be so sure?

i choose to pick my battles - what goes on between a husband and wife is none of my business, unless they of course use it as a platform and get caught later.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:29 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,624,105 times
I'm king of curious with the McGreevy threesome. Now try to envision this.Is he going with his male driver and the wife is watching. Or is the driver banging his wife and he's pleasuring himself. Or are both of them doing the wife. Or is he and the wife jumping the driver. I don't know I'm getting confused because with McGreevy and the dippo wife I guess anything goes. Go figure, these are our leaders?

Old 03-18-2008, 03:30 PM

2,689 posts, read 3,965,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
i'm aware of the word, thanks. if you think ANY politician has integrity by the way you define it, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

who in washington or any state is completely clean? i'm interested in your thoughts - and how can you be so sure?

i choose to pick my battles - what goes on between a husband and wife is none of my business, unless they of course use it as a platform and get caught later.
you are way too cynical, there are many good people who hold elective office, integrity is an important and unfortunately an increasing rare trait.
People in NJ have a track record of electing people whom have little integrity, mcgreevy, toricelli, menedez, sharp james, florio, byrne, and many others who proved by their acts how little they care about being honest and ethical.
People like clinton, spitzer, mcgreevy are just sexual deviants and are guilty of abusing the trust placed in them by the public. if they cannot get their private lives straight, what makes people think they are qualified to be in leadership positions?
and some people dismiss these guys lack of integrity way too easily and maybe that is one reason for the many messed we have to deal with here in NJ
what is the difference between ted kennedy's gal and sptizter's gal?
spitzers gal stayed away from bridges
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey