Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 08:16 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,339 times

Advertisements

Leaving office as arguably the least popular Governor in NJ history.

Some might even say most hated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2018, 08:28 PM

856 posts, read 704,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Leaving office as arguably the least popular Governor in NJ history.

Some might even say most hated.
Christie > Murphy

Not even close

Old 01-16-2018, 01:21 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Christie > Murphy

Not even close
Christie had a chance to make NJ a better place but blew it by abandoning this state by devoting his energies to being President in his second term.

Now it's Murphy's turn to shine or go the way of his predecessors who really accomplished very little with regards to tax reform, school funding reform, corruption, etc.

Old 01-16-2018, 05:56 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Christie had a chance to make NJ a better place but blew it by abandoning this state by devoting his energies to being President in his second term.

Now it's Murphy's turn to shine or go the way of his predecessors who really accomplished very little with regards to tax reform, school funding reform, corruption, etc.
IMO: "The movie" is about to start, please have plenty of popcorn ready.

Old 01-16-2018, 08:14 AM

19,126 posts, read 25,327,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
The tears are not for CC, the tears that flow today are for the next 4 years under gov murph.

Old 01-16-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

Phil Murphy has made it clear he wants to throw more money into the school funding formula, increase taxes by $1.3 billion, and increase debt. Chris Christie has been a disappointment, but Phil Murphy will be far worse. Here's the difference though. I supported Chris Christie and admit I was wrong, I will be surprised of any Murphy cult member does the same.

Old 01-16-2018, 12:57 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,560,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Phil Murphy has made it clear he wants to throw more money into the school funding formula, increase taxes by $1.3 billion, and increase debt. Chris Christie has been a disappointment, but Phil Murphy will be far worse. Here's the difference though. I supported Chris Christie and admit I was wrong, I will be surprised of any Murphy cult member does the same.
ok, I'm in. this time next year if all heck has broken loose I will admit that I was wrong.

AND I will do it without calling folks stupid, in a cult or every other insult you've lodged at NJ voters.
I also will promise not to act like a pissy 2 year old if in 4 years my candidate does not win.
Although hopefully I'll be retired living at the jersey shore in the summer and the florida shore in the winter so probably won't care.

Old 01-16-2018, 05:54 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
......Although hopefully I'll be retired living at the jersey shore in the summer and the florida shore in the winter so probably won't care.
And if those who don't have the means to live as well as people like you and I do in NJ, they can move to PA or DE and reflect on their life choices and career and investment decisions.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
ok, I'm in. this time next year if all heck has broken loose I will admit that I was wrong.

AND I will do it without calling folks stupid, in a cult or every other insult you've lodged at NJ voters.
I also will promise not to act like a pissy 2 year old if in 4 years my candidate does not win.
Although hopefully I'll be retired living at the jersey shore in the summer and the florida shore in the winter so probably won't care.
So another words, you won't act like a Clinton voter?

Old 01-16-2018, 09:57 PM

5,300 posts, read 6,179,553 times
Great news. Gov. Christie has issued pardons to several people convicted of very minor gun possession charges including Meg Fellenbaum, who underwent a grueling state police interrogation. I doubt if the ultra liberal new NJ governor will issue such pardons in the future.

Christie pardons several mired in New Jersey's strict gun laws
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: