Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 02:55 PM

19,122 posts, read 25,320,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlewile View Post
And at the end of the article it says:
More recently, however, the sign has been associated with a supposed code used by members of the white power movement. The Anti-Defamation league has called that association a hoax.

If this were ANY other local C-D board you would have been banned by now. I know, I belong to 4 of them and none of those mods put up with a 1/4 of what is left to remain here. The stuff that is allowed here is unreal and breaks TOS weekly.
Here is a link to the ADL site that details this hoax:
https://www.adl.org/blog/no-the-ok-g...-a-hate-symbol

To the OP, all I can say is...nice try... pathetic, but... a nice attempt.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:57 PM

23,541 posts, read 17,216,356 times
Love it!!!

Dems get a taste of their own medicine.

Take an innocent word or symbol out of context, create an outrageous narrative about it, then stand back in horror at the story they created.

Corey booker has honed the perfect over the top hysterical response tohelp foster the dems hate and fear mongering strategy.

OOh, the dems just can stand it when their strategy is turned back on them.

Why does murphy support white supremists. White nationalist is a term the media has modified as a synonym for white supremists, to be more inclusive of political opponents who are not white supremists?

Be sure to make that distinction when you post, so you don't fall into the hate and fear mongering trap set by the liberal left.

Media propaganda machine uses word morphing on several topic to the point where a clear pattern has emerged.

BLM, the 99%, human caused global warming to global warming, AQ to AQ on the arabian peninsula, terror attacks as workplace violence and so on.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:23 PM

856 posts, read 704,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Love it!!!

Dems get a taste of their own medicine.

Take an innocent word or symbol out of context, create an outrageous narrative about it, then stand back in horror at the story they created.

Corey booker has honed the perfect over the top hysterical response tohelp foster the dems hate and fear mongering strategy.

OOh, the dems just can stand it when their strategy is turned back on them.

Why does murphy support white supremists. White nationalist is a term the media has modified as a synonym for white supremists, to be more inclusive of political opponents who are not white supremists?

Be sure to make that distinction when you post, so you don't fall into the hate and fear mongering trap set by the liberal left.

Media propaganda machine uses word morphing on several topic to the point where a clear pattern has emerged.

BLM, the 99%, human caused global warming to global warming, AQ to AQ on the arabian peninsula, terror attacks as workplace violence and so on.
Exactly, but as we can tell from the leftist posters here, they don't care because it's Phil Murphy and not Donald Trump.

I was legitimately outraged when Murphy had a homophobic rapper perform at his inaugural (something Trump didn't do). But liberals on this site defended him even then. I don't know if Murphy's son is a bigot, but I know that leftists have a double standard.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:53 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Exactly, but as we can tell from the leftist posters here, they don't care because it's Phil Murphy and not Donald Trump.

I was legitimately outraged when Murphy had a homophobic rapper perform at his inaugural (something Trump didn't do). But liberals on this site defended him even then. I don't know if Murphy's son is a bigot, but I know that leftists have a double standard.
Deflection

"X" amount of Murphy supporters would potentially also support a satanist performer.

My complaint has always been that the left is too leftist and the right is too rightist, there's no true moderate imo. NJ is a very leftist state imo.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:02 PM

3,176 posts, read 6,215,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post

You are a 25 year old guy. Who was concerned about finding his first real girlfriend a couple of years ago. Perhaps you need to reprioritize your time and energy.

Old 01-18-2018, 04:49 PM

3,677 posts, read 2,559,846 times
Zzzzzzz
Zzzzzzz

Anybody know a good brand of gas ranges?

You know what I find amusing, op complains that if Trumps son did this there would be an uproar and then proceeds to cause an uproar?? go figure.

then he/she is mad because no one cared that some has been, 2nd rate gangsta rapper appeared at an inauguration concert. so basically he's mad because we're NOT concerned with what he deems relevant.

So can I assume that every day for the next four years we'll get post on silly stuff Murphy does or does not do.

Last edited by eliza61nyc; 01-18-2018 at 05:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: