Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 02:21 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,223,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventud Guerrero View Post
If non-PC statements= learning disability status then I guess you're right nobody can compete with you...

Give some sources for your statements, give us some credibility other than just being a sheltered suburbanite.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...y-myth-n321421

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5309973

Latino victims in the last 12 months - Los Angeles Murders and Homicides - The Homicide Report - Los Angeles Times
Asian gangs are nothing new. Maybe only to you. This has nothing to do with the historic and entrenched ghettos of America. The Newarks, Camdens, South Bronxes, Chicago’s, Oakland’s, New Orlean’s, Baltimore’s and so on. Even at its peak in the 70’s and 80’s the Asian gangs were relegated to a few blocks in parts of NYC and SF Chinatowns and ever since like the Italian mafia, have greatly diminished in their activities. Not even comparable or even in the same universe as what we are talking about.

And your other two links proves my point further. Yes, Hispanics are more violent than whites.

Furthermore, you obviously suscribed to the all-or-nothing belief. If someone says blacks are more violent than other races, you show an example of violence from non-blacks and all of sudden you think you’ve disproven that blacks are violent.

Last edited by antinimby; 03-06-2018 at 02:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 02:34 AM

And you can forget about trying to make a claim that Asians are on the same level of crime and violence than blacks. No sane, unbiased person will ever believe it.

You can go to that location in that Atlanta link you gave and not be in any danger from those so called Asian gangs. You will infinitely more likely run into the black thug there that will shoot and or mug you.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:46 AM

I was in Flushing Queens the other day (yes, downtown Flushing is the largest Chinatown in the country). In the heart of Chinatown with thousands of Asians walking around, a black guy was yelling at a store clerk with racial insults like “you f—‘n people eat all kinds of sh-t, you f-ck the pig’s as-s and then eat it....”

All the Asians just looked and walked away, almost as if they didn’t want to get involve. The Asian clerk just went on with her business and tried to ignore the guy, who kept on mouthing off as he walked away. No doubt harrassing other stores and people as he went.

Can you imagine if that was reversed and the beating one would get in a black nabe if a white or Asian person said those things?

Old 03-06-2018, 02:55 AM

And I know a number of Asian store owners in Manhattan’s Chinatown. They all tell me that the thefts are all from blacks. Many times, the blacks are so brazen that they just walk off with stuff and not even run or try to hide it because they know no one will confront them. They say it’s not even worth getting themselves or their employees hurt over those things.

Imagine that. In the all Asian enclave and instead of burglaries and theft committed by the people from there, it is from the people not from there.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:57 AM

857 posts, read 834,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I was in Flushing Queens the other day (yes, downtown Flushing is the largest Chinatown in the country). In the heart of Chinatown with thousands of Asians walking around, a black guy was yelling at a store clerk with racial insults like “you f—‘n people eat all kinds of sh-t, you f-ck the pig’s as-s and then eat it....”

All the Asians just looked and walked away, almost as if they didn’t want to get involve. The Asian clerk just went on with her business and tried to ignore the guy, who kept on mouthing off as he walked away. No doubt harrassing other stores and people as he went.

Can you imagine if that was reversed and the beating one would get in a black nabe if a white or Asian person said those things?
Maybe the guy was just trying to order dinner and forgot the number.

Old 03-06-2018, 08:42 AM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventud Guerrero View Post
If non-PC statements= learning disability status then I guess you're right nobody can compete with you...

Give some sources for your statements, give us some credibility other than just being a sheltered suburbanite.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...y-myth-n321421

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5309973

Latino victims in the last 12 months - Los Angeles Murders and Homicides - The Homicide Report - Los Angeles Times
Good luck getting that out of him. His stats on whether inner city blacks or Hispanics have the worse crime? Some guy yelling at Asians in Chinatown lol.

Old 03-06-2018, 12:30 PM

453 posts, read 317,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
In NYC, 3rd world environment becoming almost a thing of the past. Many poor areas converted to high rises and even poor people getting freebies and entitlements they look like the eat better and perform better jobs and no longer in a race to the bottom.

For NJ, you can drive through near endless mansions stacked hill after hill and gated communities with high end shops that even most NYers do not have access. But a few miles you can drive through 3rd world neighborhoods that are as bad as Iraq, Syria, etc. Abandoned homes, streets filled with homeless and opportunists. Many of them are drug mills and boarded up buildings that used to be giant factories. Neighboring towns have police acting as border patrol to filter traffic and pull over any suspecting drivers to keep the towns purified of crime.
You seems to be confusing looking nice or even being rich with being first world. And looking bad or being poor with third world. All houses in Nj have sewer, potable water, inside plumbing etc meaning they are not third world and nowhere in the definition of first world it does imply that all parts must be rich. NJ looks better than most of the state of Alabama or Mississippi, but worst than many areas of Brazil. so this kinds of comparisons are pointless.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:44 PM

343 posts, read 306,855 times
Quote:
Asian gangs are nothing new. Maybe only to you. This has nothing to do with the historic and entrenched ghettos of America. The Newarks, Camdens, South Bronxes, Chicago’s, Oakland’s, New Orlean’s, Baltimore’s and so on. Even at its peak in the 70’s and 80’s the Asian gangs were relegated to a few blocks in parts of NYC and SF Chinatowns and ever since like the Italian mafia, have greatly diminished in their activities. Not even comparable or even in the same universe as what we are talking about.

And your other two links proves my point further. Yes, Hispanics are more violent than whites.

Furthermore, you obviously suscribed to the all-or-nothing belief. If someone says blacks are more violent than other races, you show an example of violence from non-blacks and all of sudden you think you’ve disproven that blacks are violent.
You missed my point completely, my point is sharing those links was to show you that the issues that you say plague the black community in America are similar to the struggles of some parts of the Hispanic community due to the same types of policies being put in place historically to limit their economic and social mobility in certain aspects, it really makes a lot of sense if you compare the two communities and their history.

I specifically pointed out the southwest because a large part of the Hispanic population there is multi-generational native born so you can't even say it's because they're from another country.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:50 PM

1,553 posts, read 2,447,641 times
Quote:
I guess my non-PC statements bring out all the angry detractors. Another example of how the Left has created a social culture where you must conform to their ideals (in this case, every race and everyone is supposedly equal and claiming anything otherwise) and you face their wrath. LOL.
No other group provided us free labor.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:42 PM

857 posts, read 834,647 times
Asians can’t drive, Indians all stare, blacks steal, Mexicans are lazy even the ones from Puerto Rico. Did I miss anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey