Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 08:12 PM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,360,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhills Dad View Post
I hear you. Here in jersey they turn where ever they want, and without blinkers. I was just there for Easter and didn't see to much of that.
Oh?

I think NJ drivers are by far better than FL drivers (no offense songbird [though, you're not a native anyway, are you?]). FL has some of the worst drivers in the country. I meant they're the ones that turn where ever they want (which includes the middle of the road, if they're not liking the direction they're going), a lot of them disregard pedestrian rights (if they have enough room to go [even if it's just barely], they'll go - even if it isn't their turn [I've gotten used to "playing" human ******* in the time I've lived here in FL :P]). I've noticed just in the past 2 years or so that drivers here actually pull over or stop completely for emergency vehicles - and I think that's only because it's being more strongly enforced now than in the past. Half the time a lot of them will "creep" along - as if it's going to get them to their destination any faster...and even worse, some don't stop at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 08:15 PM
EB2

I don't know why I'm getting all those asterisks .

anyway - what's SUPPOSED to be there is the game that starts with the F, and consists of an amphibian trying to cross the road and avoid being hit by cars

Old 03-27-2008, 08:17 PM

201 posts, read 441,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
Oh?

I think NJ drivers are by far better than FL drivers (no offense songbird [though, you're not a native anyway, are you?]). FL has some of the worst drivers in the country. I meant they're the ones that turn where ever they want (which includes the middle of the road, if they're not liking the direction they're going), a lot of them disregard pedestrian rights (if they have enough room to go [even if it's just barely], they'll go - even if it isn't their turn [I've gotten used to "playing" human ******* in the time I've lived here in FL :P]). I've noticed just in the past 2 years or so that drivers here actually pull over or stop completely for emergency vehicles - and I think that's only because it's being more strongly enforced now than in the past.
Well atleast they stop there. Here they keep going while they turn the radio's louder or are on the phone( which by the way in case jersians didn't know it's a law). Go figure.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:18 PM
EB2

Quote:
Well atleast they stop there. Here they keep going while they turn the radio's louder or are on the phone( which by the way in case jersians didn't know it's a law). Go figure.
It's time to eradicate cars. That's more reason to move to the moon!

Old 03-27-2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
It's time to eradicate cars. That's more reason to move to the moon!
The floating part, i liked alot. It sure beats traffic and polution. LOL

Old 03-27-2008, 08:23 PM
EB2

Quote:
The floating part, i liked alot. It sure beats traffic and polution. LOL
We'll need a new symbol, instead of flipping birds, when we get angry at the fellow-flyer/floater.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
We'll need a new symbol, instead of flipping birds, when we get angry at the fellow-flyer/floater.
I hear you!!! LMOA, with that.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:29 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Be careful I think Tahiti is driving down there now.
LOL! Nope - not for a couple of weeks.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:29 PM
EB2

Quote:
I hear you!!! LMOA, with that.
Could always throw moon rocks

Old 03-27-2008, 08:31 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
Quote:
I'll keep my eye's out for her. But i'm sure she's not one of the slow drivers. Hey you never know JM.
you got that right! my various speeding tickets from around the country tell me so! (but haven't gotten one in the past 8 yrs)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey