Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 12:49 PM

53 posts, read 275,636 times

Advertisements

Hello,
Does anyone know where I can find a self-service car wash around the Hamilton-Mercer County area? I am from Missouri and am used to finding them 3 per town. However, after moving here, I am having a hard time finding things that I considered to be the norm. (Such as a Supercenter Walmart lol ) If there is a self service car wash in Point Pleasant that would be great also, since we go there a lot. Thanks in advance!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2008, 01:01 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,975,644 times
The name escapes me but there's one right here:

Arena Drive and Old Olden Avenue, Trenton, NJ - Google Maps

It's located at the intersection of Arena Drive and Old Olden Avenue. I've been there a few times and they have coin-op vacuums, pressure wash, foam brush, etc... It was always a good stop after a big four wheeling trip.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:23 PM

828 posts, read 3,137,951 times
So you are looking to spray your car with a highspeed waterpik while you are shopping at the one place in this country that is single handily hurting our healthcare system?

Oops, I digress.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:11 AM

1 posts, read 14,937 times
Self-Service Car Wash

I'm new to this, but does anyone know of any good self-service car washes in central Jersey? Like around East Brunswick, New Brunswick, Old Bridge? If anyone can let me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:40 PM

1,110 posts, read 4,370,659 times
None exist..Atleast Ive never seen any in NJ. If you live in NJ, that means you have enough $$ to pay for full service car wash..

Old 08-29-2008, 10:26 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,658,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollikee View Post
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can find a self-service car wash around the Hamilton-Mercer County area? I am from Missouri and am used to finding them 3 per town. However, after moving here, I am having a hard time finding things that I considered to be the norm. (Such as a Supercenter Walmart lol ) If there is a self service car wash in Point Pleasant that would be great also, since we go there a lot. Thanks in advance!!

Just go to Target and buy the Mr. Clean self car wash kit! It is amazing...hooks to your hose, and you do not have to ever dry your car....no water spots either! Amazing stuff! You have to wash it in the shade though! It is like 30 bucks. I get the replacement soap for it at Target also or any auto store has it.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:33 PM

109 posts, read 345,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd72173 View Post
None exist..Atleast Ive never seen any in NJ. If you live in NJ, that means you have enough $$ to pay for full service car wash..
Of course. We live in a "sea of wealth"

I have seen one of these types of car washes in northern NJ, in Verona. I know it's not south NJ, but maybe it will give you hope of finding one on your area. I would bet that they are around.

Old 08-30-2008, 08:34 AM

468 posts, read 580,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd72173 View Post
That's what I've noticed. Haven't seen any in south Jersey either.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 AM

2 posts, read 29,347 times
Default south jersey self car wash

seriously? i live in south jersey and off the top of my head i can name three self car washes in south jersey. one in oaklyn, one in blackwood, and one in lawnside.

i go to rutgers in new brunswick and i am currently looking for a self wash in the area. i believe there is one on french street. going to go try and find it tonight after classes

Old 10-08-2008, 09:12 AM

2 posts, read 29,347 times
holyblonde25, i found a self service car wash on Route 18 in East Brunswick. Its called:

Auto-Kleen Carwash.
1075 RT 18, East Brunswick, NJ
(732) 238-2226.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey