Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,063,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
What kind of flaming idiot drives a car around with out-of-state plates (partially obscured), tinted windows, expired registration, and no insurance card? The driver, and the parents who own the car, who let these Ivy League geniuses use the car (possibly drive it all the way from Nevada to NJ), should be arrested for being too stupid to function.

The Jersey cop bashing in this thread is hilarious. If you drove a car with Jersey plates, with attention rousing details like tinted windows and license plate frames, with expired registration, and with no insurance card, out on the hick roads of Nevada...what would you expect to happen? I would expect to get pulled over for going 56 mph in a 55 mph. You think Nevada cops would treat you like the sovereign citizen king baby that you think you are? Hahahaha hee hee hoo hoo. Get real.

This Caren Turner garbage monster is a magnificent a-hole. And her kid is also an a-hole. Calling mommy to get her BFFs out of trouble? The car doesn't even belong to the Turners, and the Turner kid wasn't even the one driving. So why call Caren Turner? I'm guessing it's because the Turner kid is a spoiled, entitled princess whose mommy has used her position to get her and her friends out of similar situations before. Just look at the way they are all standing around while Turner is squawking endlessly at the Tenafly cops. Jesus H. Chist, if that were my mom, I'd be embarrassed as hell. I get embarrassed when my mom starts kvetching at waitstaff about the dish she ordered. If she were making a scene like that with the cops, I would have walked out into traffic just to make the cringe go away.

But, I would never have called my mommy anyway, at the college level, because of a traffic stop, especially not when it didn't involve my car, and/or I wasn't even the one driving. If I needed a ride, I would have called one of my friends. If I had called my parents to come out and help my moron friend with a traffic stop, they would have told me to go pound sand...after laughing for 5 full minutes.
Mommy's little precious probably called her mother because she figured to be a hero for her friend, the driver, by getting Mom to fix it. Backfired! If they only called because they need a ride, haven't they heard of UBER or Yellow Cab?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2018, 12:52 PM

20,260 posts, read 19,847,317 times
Man! What a pompous, self-important assh*le!

Kudos to those officers for putting up with here endless stream of bulls*it.

I could never be cop, lol.

Anyway, she's outta there....

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...gns_in_wa.html

Old 04-29-2018, 03:40 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,040,661 times
The full video is up on Youtube, courtesy of Star Ledger.

The car was unregistered for 2 years, lol. No cop is going to let that go.

Makes her look even dumber.

Old 04-29-2018, 03:50 PM

19,067 posts, read 25,221,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Makes her look even dumber.
Is that even possible?

Old 04-29-2018, 07:12 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,582,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Is that even possible?
yet there are posters in this thread blaming the Police for being over zealous,that is the hard thing to believe.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:17 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,223,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
yet there are posters in this thread blaming the Police for being over zealous,that is the hard thing to believe.
Lol. Exactly.

Old 04-29-2018, 09:55 PM

4,163 posts, read 5,031,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
What threat to society was being posed by those people and that car ?

Old 04-29-2018, 10:21 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,936,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
Take it up with the legislature, dude. Police enforce the law, they don't make it.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:17 PM

74 posts, read 73,773 times
Makes you wonder how this all would’ve played out if a minority acted like her and got that close to a cop, especially in the South....

Old 04-30-2018, 03:24 AM

18,579 posts, read 10,582,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
So in your world we can pick and choose what laws we abide bye and which ones we can break becuase we want to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey