Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 02:07 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times

Advertisements

I actually wouldn't mind hosting a barbq either once we're moved. I make the meanest ribs in Jersey

Not sure if we'll make the Lambertville, will have to see about hubby's schedule and how my back is. I map quested it, it says it's about an hour and 20 minutes. I would love to walk the streets there, check out the shops. I haven't been there since my son was 5, he's gonna be 23. The Golden Nugget is one of my favorite places when I used to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2008, 02:11 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I actually wouldn't mind hosting a barbq either once we're moved. I make the meanest ribs in Jersey

Not sure if we'll make the Lambertville, will have to see about hubby's schedule and how my back is. I map quested it, it says it's about an hour and 20 minutes. I would love to walk the streets there, check out the shops. I haven't been there since my son was 5, he's gonna be 23. The Golden Nugget is one of my favorite places when I used to go.
I think the Golden Nugget is gone : ( Ribs? I like ribs ; ))) If map quest said 1 hr 20 it's probably more like an hour as they tend to have you driving the speed limit which most of us Jersey Folk do not! Maybe you can hitch a ride with Shanny? How far is Cherry Hill from you?

Old 04-01-2008, 02:13 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
ok May it is, now any weekend how about the second Sat in May???

Old 04-01-2008, 02:16 PM

9,374 posts, read 20,787,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
April or may is fine on this end... just not the 26th of April... it's a my birthday : ) How about we shoot for the first saturday in May? Give everyone a month to shed that winter fat...get their hairs cut..lol : ) Sound good?
This is messed up. There is a 90% chance I'll be back in NJ the first weekend of May. However, it's not a pleasant occasion: I have to deliver my wife's grandmother back to her rightful place. As such, I'll be too busy with her, getting her to my in-laws, and then getting the hell back out of there on Sunday. Just enough to feel strains of melancholy.

By the way, we are five days off in the birthday department. Mine is April 21st, hence my screen name.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
This is messed up. There is a 90% chance I'll be back in NJ the first weekend of May. However, it's not a pleasant occasion: I have to deliver my wife's grandmother back to her rightful place. As such, I'll be too busy with her, getting her to my in-laws, and then getting the hell back out of there on Sunday. Just enough to feel strains of melancholy.

By the way, we are five days off in the birthday department. Mine is April 21st, hence my screen name.
I'm sorry about your wife's grandmother (honestly, your 3rd sentence kind of confused me - I assume she's very ill?).

Are you considered a Taurus or Cusp-baby? I live in a house full of Taurus' - ugh!

Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I think the Golden Nugget is gone : ( Ribs? I like ribs ; ))) If map quest said 1 hr 20 it's probably more like an hour as they tend to have you driving the speed limit which most of us Jersey Folk do not! Maybe you can hitch a ride with Shanny? How far is Cherry Hill from you?

Well that would stink thinking I could go there to shop and it's not there lol

Hubby said it was over an hour, by how much depends on traffic. I'd be going from Browns Mills, we can't drive through the base any more, have to go out of our way by 20 minutes.

Cherry Hill is almost an hour as well, especially on a Saturday.

Still have to see about the closing date, once contracts are signed and things get moving we'll know more.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:29 PM

253 posts, read 1,266,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
I'm sorry about your wife's grandmother (honestly, your 3rd sentence kind of confused me - I assume she's very ill?).

Are you considered a Taurus or Cusp-baby? I live in a house full of Taurus' - ugh!
What are wrong with Tauruses(sp)? I'm a taurus.

Stubborn? Extremely sweet but can be very mean once they're crossed? Stubborn? lol.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:33 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl-973-908-732 View Post
What are wrong with Tauruses(sp)? I'm a taurus.

Stubborn? Extremely sweet but can be very mean once they're crossed? Stubborn? lol.
put it this way...I'm a leo LOL

Old 04-01-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post

Sounds like he is bringing her ashes back to NJ?

Old 04-01-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post

Ok...my better halfs brother's name is Mike and his birthday is on the 21st as well : ) He is a nut! Extremely hyper and always looking for a new way to make millions...lol. I am a true Taurus but the good kind. April Taurus' are much more laid back than May Taurus'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey