Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2019, 09:38 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,161,761 times

Advertisements

Hi,
Hubby and I have decided to move to Holiday Heights in Toms River. I have a few friends who live there and I've been doing preliminary house searches. We hope to move by Spring 2020.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a LOCAL REALTOR? Someone who knows the different sections of Holiday Heights and House Models?

Thanks much!

Ilona
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 08:46 AM

2 posts, read 1,179 times
I would love to help you on your search for a great Real Estate Agent, I have tools that will allow me to quickly find agents in your area, then I will contact the agents and find out if they fit your needs! If you're interested you can reach out to me with whichever method is best for you -Phone Call/Text: (805) 469-2266 or e-mail: Kennethhindman@kw.com

Hope you have a great day, look forward to talking with you.

Old 07-22-2019, 01:19 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,866,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HindmanCLT View Post
I would love to help you
While I know it's your first post, as a real estate professional you're bound by the terms of service that you agreed to in a different way, here's the relevant part:

Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Create a free business profile by going to //www.city-data.com/profiles/add and fill out your forum profile instead. Do not include links to your websites, MLS listings, etc. in your posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally. Real estate agents should join the usergroup for them here: //www.city-data.com/forum/profi...editusergroups. It will set your user title and add an icon next to your name, so you will get free advertising with your posts.
//www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

To the OP: I'm not sure what a real estate professional in Charlotte is going to be able to provide for you that you can't do on your own.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:33 PM

2 posts, read 1,179 times
Ok thank you for that information jaymoney! I do not see where I can remove that post. I'll keep that in mind as the next time i post.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:43 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,866,616 times
You can't at this point, you have some time to edit but then they become permanent. They can be removed by mods, especially if they egregiously link filled and the like.

Best of luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: