Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2008, 03:38 PM

53 posts, read 216,686 times

Advertisements

If I'm looking to buy a condo/townhome in north brunswick, where should i look? Someone mentioned renaissance but i called them and they only do rentals - so its out of question. I would like names of condos where I can purchase either 1br or 2br condo/townhome in safe areas..any help appreciated.

also would i be able to rent out to someone in future if i move out of above condos couple yrs down the road ?

also how many renaisance are there in North Brunswick? there is ren. village and ren. manor (which is who i called and they told me only rentals) - I am bit confused here as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2008, 04:46 PM

531 posts, read 2,145,283 times
I don't know specific community names. However, as a general rule of thumb, North Brunswick is safe except for the parts bordering New Brunswick. Get your hands on a street map with municipal boundaries, that should help.

Old 04-19-2008, 06:25 PM

240 posts, read 945,389 times
Hi! I lived in Renaissance two years ago. There are definetly condo's, townhouses and houses in there. Look on realtor.com for condos in North Brunswick. There are usually tons of them. It is a nice area. They were not very child friendly. A lot of little pain in the neck annoying rules. What to watch out for, again regarding children, is that the development planned on having it's own school which was shot down by the township. Now there are so many kids in Rennaissance that the nearest school (which was a good one and one that you thought your kids would attend when purchasing the home) cannot accomodate them. They are sent to whatever school has an opening in their grade. My son would have attended a school called Parsons which was a very undesirable school. I knew one family who had two kids going to two different elementary schools.

Old 04-19-2008, 10:58 PM

53 posts, read 216,686 times
wow...some eye-opening response....i knew the area is desirable but some school issues are definitely there.....which renaissance can i buy at? also do they allow me to buy and rent out to someone?

Old 04-20-2008, 05:07 PM

240 posts, read 945,389 times
Yes, we had people that lived behind us that were renting their condo. I am not sure what Renaissance you called, but the Renaissance that I lived in is located on Route 130 in North Brunswick. It is a real pretty development. It also has convenient shopping in walking distance. It is located right next to a Shoprite (nice one) and has some great little food stops next to it and across the street. However...I warn you of the school situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: