Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 11:26 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,556,432 times

Advertisements

Too many F-150 trucks that drive like they are sports cars on the road.

The new thing I see now is a F-150 with like 20+ HID light bulbs from top to the underside of the bumper completely blinds the car in front. That's their way of making a car move out of the way.

Old 11-22-2019, 11:26 AM

10,118 posts, read 6,686,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
Yeah, and were girls in their early 20s....
If we are going to call out bad drivers, girls, older women with short haircuts, anyone with a coexist bumper sticker, 95% of of indians and chinese drivers.

Old 11-22-2019, 12:12 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,832,254 times
Rumor has it that BMW (the former car company) is developing a series of pickups, based on their series of SUVs.

That should do well.

Old 11-22-2019, 12:29 PM

8,296 posts, read 2,910,883 times
I think NJ needs more redneck truck drivers. They’re good people. Celebrate diversity!

Old 11-22-2019, 02:56 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,947,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post
So we all stereotype BMW drivers and pickup truck drivers as the worst drivers in the country, but I noticed that there is an increasing amount of pickup trucks and other "redneck" type of vehicles in NJ and all these redneck vehicles combined are worse than any other driver we stereotype. These large vehicles (pickup trucks and large vans [driven by fat guys]) take up more space during the afternoon rush hour. I really wish there was some sort of law banning these oversized vehicles during the afternoon rush hour. They are just eating up multiple car lengths and making people behind me miss a traffic light.

These people drive like they own the whole road and they drive like they are on a farm considering that NJ is not a rural state. They dangle their arms out the window showing their face to the public like they have no shame for their horrible driving skills. They don't use a turn signal and they have no shame when we live in a world full of dashcams recording all your moves. They cut their turns too short getting close to hitting cars. And then when I park a bit far away to be safe, Mr. New Jersey Redneck decides to park next to me with his monstruous looking vehicle.

I just don't get why people to own a pickup truck in NJ (Morris County) when the state is so suburbanized. At least Essex County has less redneck driver presence. Why does Mr. New Jersey Redneck need a farm vehicle that he doesn't even use the space for and just eats up extra space on the road? The whole macho pickup truck driving culture is stupid. In Vermont, people actually buy redneck vehicles for their purposes.
Dear Diary,

I think someone got their heart broken by a redneck.

Buck up, potie cake! WHO BROKE YOUR HEART??? I have close ties with the redneck community. I know quite a few pickup truck driving, deer carcass hauling, wood chopping, RV-ing, lake boating, bbq mastering, Harley riding, muscle car show attending, Miller High Life sipping rednecks. I'll be breaking bread with some at Thanksgiving. GIVE ME A NAME. And 24 hours. I have connections. I will make it square for you.

In the meantime, just get your gorgeous ass back on Grindr. You are young. The world is your oyster. There are plenty of rednecks out there who would be proud to call you their eye candy side piece. Rednecks like nice things too.

Anyway, why are you wasting your youth on the 3rd most embarrassing website on the internet (after 1. Facebook, and 2. NextDoor) with all of us old ass X-ers and Boomers? This is a real estate forum, dum dum. Shouldn't you be on Reddit or Insta or TikTok? Or doing makeup tutorials on YouTube?

Look here...I made you a broken heart playlist:
  • Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 6 in B minor, op. 74 (Pathetique, Movement IV finale Adagio lamentoso - Andante)
  • Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No. 1
  • Dolly Parton - I will Always Love You (or you can go with the Whitney Houston cover if you want, but you're breaking up with a redneck, so I think you should go with country)
  • Joni Mitchell - Blue
  • Bill Withers - Use Me
  • Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me
  • Wham - Careless Whisper
  • Heart - All I Want to Do Is Make Love to You
  • Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
  • 2Pac - I Ain't Mad Atcha
  • Jay-Z - 99 Problems
  • Radiohead - Bullet Proof
  • Portishead - Glory Box
  • Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
  • Adele - Someone Like You
  • Rihanna - Stay
  • Taylor Swift - Dear John
  • Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

I curated this soundtrack just for you. I know what's in your heart. I feel your vibe. Your aesthetic. This music is timeless...from the 19th century, to the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000's, and today. And it covers a multitude of genres to suit all your complicated needs, because you are like a beautiful onion with many pungent layers.

Lastly, I want you to go to the Target on Route 10 and pick yourself up a nice half gallon of ice cream. Treat yo' self! Now, I happen to think you deserve full fat Häagen-Dazs, but if you want to keep it tight-and-right for those nudist resorts, opt for some fro yo or Halo Top.

Otherwise, you're gonna have to go on CaptainNJ's patented Oliver Twist, Dickensian gruel, oatmeal-only manorexia diet, and it's like Richard Simmons once wisely said in those Deal-a-Meal infomercials...the first 3 letters in 'DIET' are 'DIE'.

Last edited by Docendo discimus; 11-22-2019 at 03:04 PM..

Old 11-22-2019, 03:06 PM

23 posts, read 19,504 times
Does the new Tesla pickup meet with your approval? I can't imagine the stereotype with that vehicle! (Whiny prepster Jersey girlie man). Just don't throw rocks at it!

Old 11-22-2019, 07:10 PM

32,805 posts, read 36,071,454 times
My husband drove a Ford F-150 company vehicle. They had sedans, pickup trucks, and vans. The truck was very versatile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: