Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 10:37 AM

32,931 posts, read 36,341,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post
I can't find a pic that matches my typical perspective of a New Jersey redneck pickup truck driver face, but these faces are the closest I guess (first pic being the closest guess):
https://imagez.tmz.com/image/13/1by1...06dbc90_xl.jpg https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JGJt0JXX05M/hqdefault.jpg
Not even close.

Old 12-05-2019, 12:25 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,491,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
Ooooh, let's make this multiple choice!

(A) I'm an attorney, and your parents are clients of mine. They plan on suing you to move out of their home. They got the idea last year from those people in Upstate NY who did the same with their own Failure To Launch son. We will be filing your parents' case with Morris County Superior Court. I have a whole dossier on you. Your mom cries a lot in my office. That reminds me. I need to get more Kleenex.

(B) I am a teacher at HPHS. You are one of my former students. I recognized you immediately from your writing style, general attitude, and the various details you have posted about your life and appearance. I see you have not changed or grown up one bit. I approached the school counselor staff many times about you, but nothing was ever done. I guess this is the result.

(C) My name is Nicole Polizzi LaValle. You know me as "Snooki". I joined this forum a few years ago when my husband and I were doing research during our Morris County house hunt. I was on here not too long ago searching for a decent salumeria in the area (yes, I write food poetry on the side). Anywayz, I happened to catch your libelous, salacious, offensive posts about Jersey Shore and Italians. So I hired a private investigator to look into you. When I find you, I am going to fist pump your face. No amount of Max Factor Pan-Cake makeup is going to make you pretty again.

(D) I am the old man that was standing too close behind you at Harmon. I have a redneck son. He is single and ready to mingle. You are exactly his type. I was just sizing you up. He's fat so he has trouble meeting people. I wanted to get your name off of your credit card so I could get all your personal info. I am watching you, and waiting for the perfect moment to snatch you from a parking lot, so I can make you my son-in-law. Every breath you take, every move you make...I'll be watching you.

(E) You are an attention hooor who constantly posts about his life, looks, dreams, hopes, fears, paranoid delusions, misogyny, pet peeves, prejudices, parents, driving incidents, shopping incidents, job interviews, etc. etc. Keeping Up with the Potashian is one of the most popular reality TV shows on the NJ forum. We know more about you than about our own friends and family because you can't shut up about yourself.
The answer is definitely E. Speaking of being an attention ****, I should have a Jersey Girl look with a spray tan and is a hooker.

I wish you were letter C. You would definitely be gorgeous with that gorgeous Jersey Girl look (and would be a hooker) and if you are Snooki, my mom saw you at Costco.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey