Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 09:22 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,367,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busch Boy View Post
LOL, funny story. Did she get in trouble for child neglection? After all, she left her kids at home alone and the police were already there.
No, she didn't because the older child was home. To me it seems more to it because I never saw so many police in one place in that town.

Diane G
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2008, 09:32 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,805 times
Angry Smack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
Now the silly thing is, its not like they are the "average" housewife of NJ. But then again, I think reality TV was engineered by the Russians to destroy our economy by turning us into mindless fools (because in Soviet Russia, TV watches you!). Plus, I hate this so called "reality" TV anyway. I feel like my brain is melting whenever I see it.
After reading this thread, I just want to SMACK someone !!!

Arrghh - Yeesh - Big hair, tanning, brainless Housewives? Another NJ stereotype. If they only had a clue. Such garbage on TV lately. The sad part is that people outside the Garden State actually BELIEVE that crap.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:51 AM

2,736 posts, read 9,670,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
After reading this thread, I just want to SMACK someone !!!

Arrghh - Yeesh - Big hair, tanning, brainless Housewives? Another NJ stereotype. If they only had a clue. Such garbage on TV lately. The sad part is that people outside the Garden State actually BELIEVE that crap.
Its ok, they also all think we are mafia, and carry guns. This was REMARKABLY entertaining during my last trip to Georgia, starting with when someone at Guitar Center asked me if I was "strapped". God I had fun with that.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:44 PM

1,363 posts, read 5,928,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Ok..my guess - The Caldwells - big haired mafia wives! I can hear the gum snapping already!

Definately! Without the Sopranos on anymore, what else can they do to continue the Jersey stereotypes. I predict at least will be married to a man named Joey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannybannany View Post
Oh man! I can't wait. I guess I am a dumb-a$$ to watch it but I can't resist. Just like I can't resist Bret Michael's House of hos.

~Shanny
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leylandi View Post

The brief clip reel shown to reporters featured two of the five housewives: Danielle, a 45-year-old divorcee who boasts of having been engaged 19 times and having kissed Mick Jagger (he wasn't as great as she was expecting, given the whole lips thing

Can't wait to see which one claims a link to Jon BonJovi too. OOOOO-wouldn't it be great if his wife was one of the wives????

Old 06-23-2008, 10:56 PM

1 posts, read 6,082 times
its being filmed in Franklin Lakes NJ.. i know the people on the show

Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 PM

1,369 posts, read 4,638,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by regarese View Post
Definately! Without the Sopranos on anymore, what else can they do to continue the Jersey stereotypes. I predict at least will be married to a man named Joey.

Me too.

Can't wait to see which one claims a link to Jon BonJovi too. OOOOO-wouldn't it be great if his wife was one of the wives????
Nah! I know his wife. She is a jewel!
I swear!

Shanny

Old 06-24-2008, 07:04 AM

Question Let me ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannybannany View Post
Nah! I know his wife. She is a jewel!
I swear!

Shanny
Do people still call her "Dot" ?

Old 06-24-2008, 07:09 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
[quote=regarese;3573658]Definately! Without the Sopranos on anymore, what else can they do to continue the Jersey stereotypes. I predict at least will be married to a man named Joey.

Or "Antnee"...Jersey for Anthony : )

Old 06-24-2008, 08:07 AM

220 posts, read 623,768 times
I once was on a business call & 1/2 through my serious convo the other person asked "by the way, where are you calling from" I said "Beautiful, sunny Paramus, NJ" & he said "WOW! I would have never guessed....you haven't talked 'duh-duh' at all..." now how on earth does one respond to that??? I think I may have said something like "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't hear that last part, I was just cleaning my gun..."

Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 AM

Thumbs up Which planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz555 View Post
I once was on a business call & 1/2 through my serious convo the other person asked "by the way, where are you calling from" I said "Beautiful, sunny Paramus, NJ" & he said "WOW! I would have never guessed....you haven't talked 'duh-duh' at all..." now how on earth does one respond to that??? I think I may have said something like "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't hear that last part, I was just cleaning my gun..."
Nice nice...good comeback - points from me,

another thought would have been "And which planet are you from, Uranus?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey