Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2008, 08:16 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,477,629 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know any good martial arts schools in Morris county? I'm looking for karate, judo, tkd, kendo, akido, muay thai, or capoeira.

I'm looking for quality along the lines of phillyjudo and ascab capoiera from philadephia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 09:51 PM

2,541 posts, read 11,334,779 times
Try these websites Hudsonjudo.org, subfighter.com,

For karate or TKD just look in the phone book, there will be several listings

is this for yourself

Old 08-04-2008, 04:18 PM

1 posts, read 4,726 times
Default Are You trying to get into amazing shape?

Hey D-Boy,
Are you looking to do kickboxing to get into the best shape of your life or are you in it to get punched in the nose? Cuz, if you're looking to get into the best shape of your life while practicing your kickboxing on a heavy bag you should check out CKO Kickboxing (CKO Whippany) in Whippany. I've been going there for a couple months now. I've trained at a few places in Manhattan that were great for sparring and training, but since I've been at CKO I've gotten in much better shape then I could've ever at any of those places! They go at a much quicker pace. It's primarily a heavy bag workout, but they mix in calisthenics & plyo exercise, so it's been amazing! U should check it out!

Old 10-21-2008, 08:32 PM

1 posts, read 4,483 times
Default morris county martial arts

my kids go to a great school in randolph - elite toma - they teach tae kwon do. the master instructor is unbelievable!! he is the real deal. from korea really cares about the students. he teaches all the classes, he has a great staff. the place is like a family. he teaches self defense my kids really know what do. he is not like the other belt mills we tried before. my kids knew nothing, but kept being promoted. they came to elite toma - started from the beginning and have learned more in a short amount of time. I wish i picked him first. master jo is unbelievable. i strongly suggest you check them out!

Old 10-22-2008, 09:30 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Does it have to be in Morris Cty? I know several places with great instructors in Union, Essex and Bergen.......

Old 10-24-2008, 03:19 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,477,629 times
what are the names? got a website or something?

Old 01-25-2013, 11:00 PM

40 posts, read 80,365 times
Default need marital arts recommendations close to old tappan, nj

need marital arts recommendations close to old tappan, nj

thank you in advance )

Old 01-25-2013, 11:06 PM

40 posts, read 80,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Does it have to be in Morris Cty? I know several places with great instructors in Union, Essex and Bergen.......
Can you pls write the names of the ones in Bergen county? thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: