Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:39 AM

15 posts, read 57,411 times

Advertisements

OK so I am going to take my shower @ 2:30AM so maybe the people upstairs will resist the temptation of continuously flushing the toilet when they hear my shower turn on!!! Do these people ever sleep??? NO!!! But I WILL NOT resist the temptation of beating them senseless with the shower head if they do it again tonight!!!! LOL Just Kidding!!!
Anyone else have these problems??? And Yes I have tried explaining this matter to them, and they just do it more, so I figure if I do it when there are sleeping I'll be ahead of the game.. they didn't appreciate it when I flushed during there shower!! An eye for an eye my friend!!! Why is everyone in this state so disrespectful??? Damn Senior Citizens!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 12:42 AM

874 posts, read 3,678,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariabog32 View Post
OK so I am going to take my shower @ 2:30AM so maybe the people upstairs will resist the temptation of continuously flushing the toilet when they hear my shower turn on!!! Do these people ever sleep??? NO!!! But I WILL NOT resist the temptation of beating them senseless with the shower head if they do it again tonight!!!! LOL Just Kidding!!!
Anyone else have these problems??? And Yes I have tried explaining this matter to them, and they just do it more, so I figure if I do it when there are sleeping I'll be ahead of the game.. they didn't appreciate it when I flushed during there shower!! An eye for an eye my friend!!! Why is everyone in this state so disrespectful??? Damn Senior Citizens!!!
lmao..whats good for the dam goose is good for the gander...

Old 07-25-2008, 12:51 AM

You said it sister!!!!
from my computer to Gods ears or in this case eyes!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:01 AM

Lol..So did you get a good wash?? If so, drink about two shots of vodka and get a good night sleep. Thats what I'm gonna do..my frigin insomnia has kicked in!!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:48 AM

Ummmmm, I'm gonna have to go with, wait let me think..... NO!!!! needless to say, I will be at Lowe's tomorrow buying a new shower head!!!! Why can't they just go in there Depends undergarments?????? for Christs sake, its 3:30am!!!! who are these people?? Do they have my bathroom bugged??? I mean I wasn't singing that loud!!! lol they got ballzy too!!! 2 flushes and a shower!!! I almost cut my leg off shaving from the vass variation of extremy hot to ice cube cold??!!! Now I have to fight with the members of Cocoon in the AM... see they're pissed cause there toilet is leaking and I told them they had to fix it via the Super!!! They said there ceiling and floor is fine?!?!? WTF?? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?? Honestly, it they both weren't tipping the scales at 300 lbs each, It wouldn't be such a problem, but I am afraid for my life that one day they'll come crashing down on top of me!!! Bad enough I need to hear them getting it!!! Sounds like 2 baboons in a forest, no one wants to hear it, but you know what's going on!!!! I'm making a daiquiri its gonna be a LONG one!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:59 AM

Lol..I just made a cosmo..still can't sleep..I think we are the only ones awake in our neck of the woods..then again..do you hear the baboons?? yuk!! what a frigin visual!

Old 07-25-2008, 02:17 AM

you really have no clue!!! these people are harendous!!! Picture the mother of Danny DeVito from throw momma from the train, and her husband is her with a wig!!! Oh they morffed well!!!
I think at this point I am just going delerious!!! I gave up on sleep on account that all the good shows are on at night!!! I sleep about 3 hours tops.. I kill time wisly I tell you!!! LOL I swear I'm at my best after mid night!! My fiance wants to kill me, I'm ready to go pick up my Xanex Rx just to take my cat nap!!! Whats your excuse???

Old 07-25-2008, 04:19 AM

Girrll..ever since I moved to Orlando..I just can't get a good night sleep. It doesnt help that my fiance gets home from work around 1:00 a.m. . I just can't sleep and its frigin getting worse..$hit its 6:18a and i havent slept a wink!! And I'm not tired..this is not good..i think i need to post a thread in the health and wellness forum..

Old 07-25-2008, 04:21 AM

I do feel your pain though..seriously..you just need to cause havoc!!

Old 07-25-2008, 04:46 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
I do feel your pain though..seriously..you just need to cause havoc!!
and go down to their level? if she does that, are there any other neighbors that might be affected by her retaliation? I would take preventive measures first, and if that doesn't work then complaint to mgmt, and if that still doesn't work then you have to either just accept it or move. JMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey