Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 05:29 PM

332 posts, read 174,065 times

Advertisements

DQ is not even real ice cream. The soft is mainly sugar. Denville Dairy wins by miles. Worth the trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2020, 08:32 PM

1,845 posts, read 1,493,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytodd View Post
DQ is not even real ice cream. The soft is mainly sugar. Denville Dairy wins by miles. Worth the trip.
I hate how DQ always serves the blizzards almost at melting point especially during winter and spring. When their ice cream is runny, it's like milk and sugar, but the ice cream from my town feels creamy even when melted. I've noticed this, because I've left an empty cup of the mom n pop ice cream residue in my car overnight and it didn't seem extremely runny the next day. The Dairy Queen ice cream melts to an absolute liquid, it's pitiful, and I didn't even leave it overnight, I've noticed that as soon as they serve it to you. I also noticed that when you put Dairy Queen ice cream in the freezer, it has ice crystals. Hands down to the ice cream in my town. The one in my town is more worth the money if you buy the large container ice cream to share with family and it is always the same in the freezer.

Old 04-30-2020, 07:52 AM

332 posts, read 174,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post
I hate how DQ always serves the blizzards almost at melting point especially during winter and spring. When their ice cream is runny, it's like milk and sugar, but the ice cream from my town feels creamy even when melted. I've noticed this, because I've left an empty cup of the mom n pop ice cream residue in my car overnight and it didn't seem extremely runny the next day. The Dairy Queen ice cream melts to an absolute liquid, it's pitiful, and I didn't even leave it overnight, I've noticed that as soon as they serve it to you. I also noticed that when you put Dairy Queen ice cream in the freezer, it has ice crystals. Hands down to the ice cream in my town. The one in my town is more worth the money if you buy the large container ice cream to share with family and it is always the same in the freezer.
Enjoy and support local mom and pop is my suggestion. A few minutes out of your way now should not be that bad. DQ is more like ice milk - sugar and low fat milk.

Old 04-30-2020, 08:14 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You do realize all that is handled by Americans ,you are asking us to hurt other Americans.

If ignorance is bliss, you're the happiest person on earth.
is it better that he thinks he is only hurting poor chinese people who work for peanuts probably in substandard conditions?

Old 05-02-2020, 07:31 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
is it better that he thinks he is only hurting poor chinese people who work for peanuts probably in substandard conditions?

I swear you two are brothers.

Old 05-02-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
lol i wonder why

Old 05-03-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure why you take issue with my post. You have a problem with Chinese people?

Old 05-03-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure why you take issue with my post. You have a problem with Chinese people?
Assaulting Chinese people, spitting at them, or doing whatever is absolutely wrong, but I do refuse to buy Chinese food until a vaccine comes out. I also don't like Chinese products like some the Amazon branded stuff, because they are advertised as good products, but then they have made in Chine characteristics in them like cracking plastic.

I think we should all take a map of China and cough and spit on it, post it on a Instagram / Snapchat story of how much we blame the country for what they have caused in our lives. People should cough on a map of China, not on cops.

Old 05-03-2020, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post
Assaulting Chinese people, spitting at them, or doing whatever is absolutely wrong, but I do refuse to buy Chinese food until a vaccine comes out. I also don't like Chinese products like some the Amazon branded stuff, because they are advertised as good products, but then they have made in Chine characteristics in them like cracking plastic.

I think we should all take a map of China and cough and spit on it, post it on a Instagram / Snapchat story of how much we blame the country for what they have caused in our lives. People should cough on a map of China, not on cops.
But your typical Chinese person has done nothing wrong to us and they deserve the same rights that we deserve.

Old 05-03-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
But your typical Chinese person has done nothing wrong to us and they deserve the same rights that we deserve.
Exactly, but the one Chinese person who doesn't deserve rights is whoever brought the virus into America. They should be charged with bioterrorism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: