Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2020, 08:38 PM

4,029 posts, read 3,639,406 times

Advertisements

Who knew such a simple phrase could be so triggering. Maybe the people who put the signs up don’t necessarily believe in every single thing the movement represents but acknowledge that Black people aren’t treated equally and want to show their support. Kind of like the people with Trump signs don’t believe in everything he represents but he still has their vote. It’s not a very complicated concept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2020, 08:57 PM

910 posts, read 753,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
Who knew such a simple phrase could be so triggering. Maybe the people who put the signs up don’t necessarily believe in every single thing the movement represents but acknowledge that Black people aren’t treated equally and want to show their support. Kind of like the people with Trump signs don’t believe in everything he represents but he still has their vote. It’s not a very complicated concept.
Boo hoo. Spare us. If Black people are soooo upset in this country, if this country is sooo unfair even though we have spent billions and billions and billions of our tax money on black lives, then perhaps they can move back to Africa? I doubt they will. Every single minority has come here with grievances and resentment, yet ironically, nobody goes back to where they come from.

If anything, Blacks are treated above and beyond what other groups are treated. Just recently, a Black guy charged with manslaughter in NY even avoided jail time.

The concept is not complicated, you are right: Blacks have never had it better, yet still complain because it will never be enough.

If you are White in America in 2020, it´s damned if you do, damned if you don´t. There is no winning. So sick of this bs.

Old 07-24-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Boo hoo. Spare us. If Black people are soooo upset in this country, if this country is sooo unfair even though we have spent billions and billions and billions of our tax money on black lives, then perhaps they can move back to Africa? I doubt they will. Every single minority has come here with grievances and resentment, yet ironically, nobody goes back to where they come from.

If anything, Blacks are treated above and beyond what other groups are treated. Just recently, a Black guy charged with manslaughter in NY even avoided jail time.

The concept is not complicated, you are right: Blacks have never had it better, yet still complain because it will never be enough.

If you are White in America in 2020, it´s damned if you do, damned if you don´t. There is no winning. So sick of this bs.

Why would Americans who have been here for centuries move “back to Africa”? If you’re tired of paying “billions and billions” in tax dollars and are suffering the plight of a being a white man in America (lmfao) why don’t you move “back to Europe”?

Old 07-24-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Why would Americans who have been here for centuries move “back to Africa”? If you’re tired of paying “billions and billions” in tax dollars and are suffering the plight of a being a white man in America (lmfao) why don’t you move “back to Europe”?
I don´t have to move anywhere because I´m perfectly fine where I am and I don´t blame people´s ancestors for my problems or other people for stuff that happened centuries ago. That is ridiculous.

They have been here for centuries, but BLM claims this is such an awful country...so again, why don´t they leave to somewhere better? Who´s stopping them? If I lived in a place I thought was so horrible and racist, I would go somewhere else. Give an inch, they take a mile.

Being a White man in America is increasingly becoming a dangerous issue, what with so many people hating us for no other reason than our skin color and they call it "White privilege" and systemic racism. Most Whites cower to the mob and apologize. Not me, no sir. I laugh in their face.

The amount of racism any other group is allowed to get away with in this country is astounding. Whites allow this nonsense because many really do feel guilty. The brainwashing in our schools has had tremendously negative effects for freedom and for the future of this country. The fact is that this country would not be what it is if it were not for Europeans you hate so much. When we are gone, this will not be a nice place to live. Thankfully, I will not see that day.

Old 07-24-2020, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
I don´t have to move anywhere because I´m perfectly fine where I am and I don´t blame people´s ancestors for my problems or other people for stuff that happened centuries ago. That is ridiculous.

They have been here for centuries, but BLM claims this is such an awful country...so again, why don´t they leave to somewhere better? Who´s stopping them? If I lived in a place I thought was so horrible and racist, I would go somewhere else. Give an inch, they take a mile.

Being a White man in America is increasingly becoming a dangerous issue, what with so many people hating us for no other reason than our skin color and they call it "White privilege" and systemic racism. Most Whites cower to the mob and apologize. Not me, no sir. I laugh in their face.

The amount of racism any other group is allowed to get away with in this country is astounding. Whites allow this nonsense because many really do feel guilty. The brainwashing in our schools has had tremendously negative effects for freedom and for the future of this country. The fact is that this country would not be what it is if it were not for Europeans you hate so much. When we are gone, this will not be a nice place to live. Thankfully, I will not see that day.

Poor thing. You should start the WLM movement. I had no idea all you’ve endured.

Old 07-24-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Poor thing. You should start the WLM movement. I had no idea all you’ve endured.
Nope. Most current Whites are not worth "saving" either. They are also on board with BLM (especially millennials and Gen Z). They are not worth any headaches.

I would say the same about Blacks though. How much they endure in a country that throws billions of dollars at them for housing, free education, welfare and other freebies...but oh no, evil whitey is so terrible!!! Evil whitey pays for our housing, education...everything, but he´s still a bad bad boy! They just can't get enough!

Old 07-25-2020, 12:26 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthnry View Post
Oh, c'mon. Trump can barely form a complete sentence. He has no idea what he's doing or saying. Did you watch his interview with Mike Wallace? Remember how the the daily covid briefings were cancelled after he made claims about curing it with household cleaners and sunlight? There won't be any debates. They would be political suicide for Trump. His staff would never let it happen.
That is your opinion. Obviously people disagreed with you so he became POTUS and Clinton lost. Now Biden is even more inferior than Clinton. So how do you think in your self honest opinion that Biden can beat Trump. I'm the independent here and I predicted Trump would win back in 2015. While people like you thought Trump was a joke at the time. Not from what I've heard in the real world speaking to people. These are the people that the media ignored and came out voting against the wishes of the establishment. I think the Democrats are making a huge mistake supporting these protests. The disapproval of these protests will give Trump a huge win over Biden. Because a lot of people who don't care about which sides knows that the protests and looting is wrong and Biden supports it.

Old 07-25-2020, 01:04 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
That is your opinion. Obviously people disagreed with you so he became POTUS and Clinton lost. Now Biden is even more inferior than Clinton. So how do you think in your self honest opinion that Biden can beat Trump. I'm the independent here and I predicted Trump would win back in 2015. While people like you thought Trump was a joke at the time. Not from what I've heard in the real world speaking to people. These are the people that the media ignored and came out voting against the wishes of the establishment. I think the Democrats are making a huge mistake supporting these protests. The disapproval of these protests will give Trump a huge win over Biden. Because a lot of people who don't care about which sides knows that the protests and looting is wrong and Biden supports it.

the protests are fine. The main problem is the looting and the inept mayors in the cities like deblasio and kenney, poverty, lack of funding in education, lack of a father figure, and lack of abortion clinics.

MAGA is giving the world to china. He doesn't have the attention span to plan a long term cold war again. THe CCP plans for 100 years. Trump plans for whats on cable news and does more social media than instagram model. Clinton at least would have been a hawk on asia even though I don't want a dynasty.

I do agree with you that trump has a good chance of getting reelected. Everyone fears the scary black man as much the guys in a redneck truck with the n-word stare.

I still wanted tulsi gabbard 2020. Hopefully biden picks tammy duckworth for VP.

Old 07-25-2020, 06:18 AM

19,126 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
thanks Soros

Be careful that you don't overdose on the Kool-Aid that you've been drinking.

https://apnews.com/f01f3c405985f4e3477e4e4ac27986e5

Old 07-25-2020, 06:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Why are do poor neighborhoods have Trump signs? Because last time I checked we still have freedom. Keep this Traitor in another 4 years and how much freedom do you really think. We will have under this wannabe dictator?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey