Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 06:45 AM

3,176 posts, read 6,213,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
you sound very entitled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I disagree, I know more about covid than even some doctors I speak with. The point is they are doing it wrong.

I spit out my drink.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 07:01 AM

4,027 posts, read 3,630,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlewile View Post
I spit out my drink.
He’s a food expert AND a medical savant! We should really be paying him for his contributions here. Future NJ Hall of Famer!!

Old 10-16-2020, 07:25 AM

56 posts, read 105,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
Outdoor - lower risk of spread.
Indoor - higher risk of spread

Outdoor - Not the responsibility of the store
Indoor - Store is responsible

EXACTLY! I'm glad this entitled Covid expert didn't get to waltz into his/her favorite store at the mall.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:39 AM

50,715 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
He’s a food expert AND a medical savant! We should really be paying him for his contributions here. Future NJ Hall of Famer!!
Reminds me of someone..."I know more than the Generals!"

Old 10-16-2020, 08:32 AM

1,387 posts, read 4,015,143 times
Shopping at the mall in 2020? The ONLY reason I went shopping in person at malls was to try on clothes, since fit is everything. Since that is now not allowed, there is NO reason to go to a mall and expose yourself when you can shop online.

Old 10-16-2020, 09:21 AM

19,116 posts, read 25,309,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
We should all feel... honored... to have such an expert, all-knowing person in our midst.
(And then, there is his sense of humility...)

Old 10-16-2020, 09:33 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
Outdoor - lower risk of spread.
Indoor - higher risk of spread

Outdoor - Not the responsibility of the store
Indoor - Store is responsible
I don't think you read what I wrote, what difference does it make. When I'm in a friggin mall it is 100% indoors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsgochamp View Post
EXACTLY! I'm glad this entitled Covid expert didn't get to waltz into his/her favorite store at the mall.
How am I entitled when you're the clueless that didn't read the title. MALL = 100% INDOORS. L2READ.

The jokes on you guys, who can't read a the damn title.

Old 10-16-2020, 09:54 AM

56 posts, read 105,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
MALL = 100% INDOORS..

Outlet malls are outside so no, malls aren't 100% indoors. And what other people are saying is, if the mall doesn't have any capacity restrictions, that's on them. If a STORE doesn't have restrictions, that's on them. Then they would have whiny people like you calling corporate and leaving 100 negative Yelp reviews. So yea, stores are like hey, idgaf what the mall enforces, this is what WE'RE doing. **** and wait in line if you wanna shop here =)

Old 10-16-2020, 08:13 PM

32,921 posts, read 36,316,341 times
Thank you City-Data members for a few laughs! It's a free immune system boost.

I was expecting to read that Americans don't know how to manage malls. According to Mr. World Vision, we don't do anything correctly or well. Perhaps he should return to his country of origin.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:09 PM

1,215 posts, read 3,288,927 times
I think it makes perfect sense. First, it makes sense to me as it relates to the store's employees. The motivation is to create a safe environment for employees and customers inside the store. Second, the store is looking to create an environment that they can control, and where they can manage risk. Third, what takes place outside the store, where people are standing on line, gives people the opportunity to decide and manage their own risk. That said, professionally, the recommendation has been to request, and prompt (by using markers, signs, lines on the ground, etc.) people to social distance while waiting on line.

What people do outside a store is their own decision. I see most -- a very high percentage -- of the stores that are limiting capacity inside, are providing the same opportunity for people outside (where again, it is those person's own decision).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: