Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2021, 08:29 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times

Advertisements

most places that go to the now have been no mask requirements. some of them still have signs up but then you walk in and see employees not wearing masks so you know they arent requiring it.

my wife went down to trenton yesterday to battle the government. im not exactly sure what the issue is. i know she doesnt want the kids to be required to wear masks in schools next year. i dont know if that is a decision that has been made yet either way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 12:57 PM

2,731 posts, read 6,118,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
most places that go to the now have been no mask requirements. some of them still have signs up but then you walk in and see employees not wearing masks so you know they arent requiring it.

my wife went down to trenton yesterday to battle the government. im not exactly sure what the issue is. i know she doesnt want the kids to be required to wear masks in schools next year. i dont know if that is a decision that has been made yet either way.
I know a lot of parents from this area were going with the intention to fight a mask mandate in schools next year. I think though the main reason the protest was organized is because Murphy wants to give himself the ability to issue executive orders a permanent thing.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:50 PM

88,575 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
I know a lot of parents from this area were going with the intention to fight a mask mandate in schools next year. I think though the main reason the protest was organized is because Murphy wants to give himself the ability to issue executive orders a permanent thing.
On what are you basing that statement? Link, please.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:47 PM

6,203 posts, read 3,546,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
On what are you basing that statement? Link, please.
What Murphy actually said is he hasn't made up is mind. He's gathering info and will decide later this summer.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/...rphy-says.html

Old 06-04-2021, 05:53 PM

88,575 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
What Murphy actually said is he hasn't made up is mind. He's gathering info and will decide later this summer.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/...rphy-says.html
That does not say he wants to continue to be able to issue executive orders permanently. As a matter of fact, it says he intends to allow the one for virtual learning to expire.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:59 PM

6,203 posts, read 3,546,045 times
Quote:
That does not say he wants to continue to be able to issue executive orders permanently. As a matter of fact, it says he intends to allow the one for virtual learning to expire.
Right.

Old 06-05-2021, 07:00 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
You must understand we must fit the negative narrative to the bias agenda to make the point.

Old 06-05-2021, 07:36 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
They know I'm vaccinated because I'm not wearing my mask.

Do you really think everyone not wearing a mask is vaccinated? Surprise because they are not. You can tell who's not because their little kids will not have a mask on either when they're required for under 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post

There is only no mask mandate for vaccinated people. Kids younger then 12 are not able to get vaccinated yet, they are supposed to be masked still but I'm not seeing it be enforced anywhere I'm going. A lot of people do not have a mask on. Of course kids with unmasked people do not have masks on. I did see some parents, not a lot, wearing masks with their kids being masked.

It looks like Murphy will remove the school mask mandate, or is considering it, for kids 12 and over if vaccinated according to the article Hannah posted.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:01 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
It’s none of your business!!!!

To the people saying you are not vaccinated, they are wrong to assume you are not.

Posted in the Vaccine Side Effects Worth It? thread. I remembered that you posted in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
I got Moderna. The second shot did a number on me. I had a fever, chills, and body aches all day the day after getting the shot. But the very next day I woke up feeling normal again so it did pass pretty quickly.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:22 AM

4,029 posts, read 3,637,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
To the people saying you are not vaccinated, they are wrong to assume you are not.

Posted in the Vaccine Side Effects Worth It? thread. I remembered that you posted in the thread.

I don’t think anyone said I was or wasn’t. Airborneguy is the one keeping that info top secret.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey