Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 07:19 PM

224 posts, read 164,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
NJ's white liberal elite will never see them. Refugees will be dispersed upon the common folk.

This ^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2021, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Newark actually has a lot more cops now.

Newark isn’t that bad…. Not good but not horrendous either. I’m close enough to there to hear what’s going on used to be much worse…

Old 08-24-2021, 07:23 PM

3,422 posts, read 1,836,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMountains93 View Post
This ^
If only the "white liberal elite" didn't rule the nation's politics, even being so arrogant as to come up with terms for ethnic groups that they themselves reject, fully backed up with a Whitesplain.

I hope they have dug their own political graves with this.

But, the Spirit Of The Age is having its fun, so. Aside from intervention from our glorious God, I am not so sure...

Old 08-24-2021, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2jm3jm4jm5 View Post
I'm sure Murphy will be expediting their voting rights as well.

He doesn’t need to this whole state is liberal at this point. Big majority anyway, we won’t go red for a long time.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Newark isn’t that bad…. Not good but not horrendous either. I’m close enough to there to hear what’s going on used to be much worse…
Yes, that is actually what I was trying to say.

I used to live in Newark. Too many car break-ins; apparently, that still happens. Enough smashed windows to remind me of when my car got legitimately stolen. I believe they watched mine for months. Thieves know what they want and what they are doing. You can't have a Honda in Newark. You just can't.

I didn't really like the city.. Okay, it COULD be cheap, but people's parking behavior and "what is there to do," I wasn't impressed, I really wasn't. It was kind of cool to say "I live in Newark!! Where Shaquille O'Neal, Whitney Houston, and Jaheim are from." But that's about... it......

Don't live on Frelinghuysen or South Orange Ave. Even Central Ave is kinda sketchy.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:27 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,661,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
And how is that going to affect you or anyone else personally? You are free to worship or not any religion you choose. If they break the law they will be prosecuted and deported. Everyone is assuming the worst and they haven't even arrived yet. How unsurprising.
Do you understand how their laws work and that when they demand we change our laws to appease them? The goal is to dominate and change America to give them the power. Just look at that group in Washington calling themselves the "Squad" - that is YOUR future, our Constitution and laws do not apply to them.

Wake up and smell the coffee while do some real research.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:29 PM

Quote:
If only the "white liberal elite" didn't rule the nation's politics, even being so arrogant as to come up with terms for ethnic groups that they themselves reject, fully backed up with a Whitesplain.

I hope they have dug their own political graves with this.

But, the Spirit Of The Age is having its fun, so. Aside from intervention from our glorious God, I am not so sure...

There’s no good politicians don’t care what they support…. Yeah I’d rather be in a “red state” but at higher levels they are all demons pretty much. If people can stand up to the nonsense going on and UNITE we would win “there’s a whole lot of them and only so many of us!” Something like that.

These creatures will enjoy their time on this realm but that doesn’t mean much in the long run. I personally believe this life is a test…. Whether the Bible is accurate or not it’s a life test, the higher up ghouls and minions will suffer in the end enjoy this hell I’m getting the hell out of here and to somewhere much much better.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:30 PM

Why do I feel like I am on the sidelines of the Royal Rumble.

And we haven't even talked about how Iran is the state sponsor of Terrorism.. or, was. With recent evens... Just sayin'

Old 08-24-2021, 07:32 PM

Quote:
There’s no good politicians don’t care what they support…. Yeah I’d rather be in a “red state” but at higher levels they are all demons pretty much. If people can stand up to the nonsense going on and UNITE we would win “there’s a whole lot of them and only so many of us!” Something like that.

These creatures will enjoy their time on this realm but that doesn’t mean much in the long run. I personally believe this life is a test…. Whether the Bible is accurate or not it’s a life test, the higher up ghouls and minions will suffer in the end enjoy this hell I’m getting the hell out of here and to somewhere much much better.
"They will deceive even the very elect." The Bible also talks about "Doctrines of demons." Yes. Demons are basically teaching your school kids...

I would live in a Red state too, but, for now, I have a free house in a Blue state. They will get no satisfaction from me. I live like I am in Florida. Because, dammit, I am a human being and my life has meaning.

Give no oxygen to a fire and it will not burn. This is all so simple. WAKE UP!!!

Old 08-24-2021, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Yes, that is actually what I was trying to say.

I used to live in Newark. Too many car break-ins; apparently, that still happens. Enough smashed windows to remind me of when my car got legitimately stolen. I believe they watched mine for months. Thieves know what they want and what they are doing. You can't have a Honda in Newark. You just can't.

I didn't really like the city.. Okay, it COULD be cheap, but people's parking behavior and "what is there to do," I wasn't impressed, I really wasn't. It was kind of cool to say "I live in Newark!! Where Shaquille O'Neal, Whitney Houston, and Jaheim are from." But that's about... it......

Don't live on Frelinghuysen or South Orange Ave. Even Central Ave is kinda sketchy.
I really don’t know Newark to well but I work near Newark/Belleville area in Bloomfield, from what I’ve seen it’s not bad. I used to hear about cars being stolen in towns nearby and then they went to Newark quite often. Don’t hear that as much anymore. It’s improved if I were to look up crime stats over years I would say it’s considerably down. I want no part of it, I’ll move out of state before going to a “cheap area” nothing is cheap north or central Jersey we are packed like sardines in this state have no idea where these people are going to somehow it feels even more crowded in north Jersey then it already was and that’s with being 3rd highest percent of people moving out to moving in. Single people can’t afford NJ anymore….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey