Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 01:22 PM

89 posts, read 689,526 times

Advertisements

YEs Tattooville in Linden is really good! My sis got a lotus on the back of her neck, and it came out so beautifully.

I go to Sammy at Fat Kat, Keyport for my right arm, and Jaime at Immortal Ink, Flemington for my left. They both do amazing work and i get complimented on them all the time!Sammy at Fat Kat does more old school sailor jerry style, and traditional japanese, while Jaime has a really girly style, which i really like a lot! Everytime I meet a tattoo artist they always ask me about Jaime's work. And everytime I make an appointment to see her, I have to wait at least 3 months since she's always crazy booked up! It can't be bad when a tattoo artist is in high demand!

And to any tattoo haters who felt the need to post nonsense in this thread....I have a good amount of tattoos on my arms, enough to see in short sleeves. I cover them for work, but we have a company gym which I attend regularly (with regular gym attire...) My coworkers, and even BOSSES have seen my tattooes, but that STILL hasn't stooped me from getting a sweet promotion a few months back. I am very lucky that I'm not judged in my place of business. BUt it's still silly that so many people are so shallow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 07:39 AM

2 posts, read 4,431 times
Thumbs up Mr. Richards industrial art

love my guys in Harrison, New jersey..Mr. Richards and they have a shop in Bayonne..Indsutrial Art..Peter from Mr. Richards is an amazing artist not just a tattooist..He did an awesome job covering up an old "mistake" and its beautiful..now he's working on my other one..amazing artist..
They all have experience in the art world and each artist has their own "flavor and forte." Plan on getting more..These guys are professional,clean and take the time to listen to what you want. I had a cover up done several years ago by Peter..it was such an amazing job that it was put in an ART EXHIBIT AND A TATTOO MAGAZINE.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 AM

2 posts, read 4,431 times
I went to Fat Cat many years ago when I was in search of a tattooist bc everyone kept telling me how great they were..Sorry to say..they were rude, unprofessional and their work in my opinion was mediocre..its just my opinion..sorry but we all have our favorites..and styles of tattooing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey