Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 02:11 PM

2,689 posts, read 3,963,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischfan13 View Post
Here is what makes me laugh...
The term "benny" being thrown around by a guy who has a town listed in his settings that is from the northern half of Jersey, and is misspelled!
gee I never noticed the mispelling, thanks, but you're a little weak with your geography
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 02:33 PM

828 posts, read 3,137,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
gee I never noticed the mispelling, thanks, but you're a little weak with your geography
Are you trying to tell me that the Atlantic Highlands are in the Southern half of the State???

Old 05-27-2008, 02:51 PM

646 posts, read 2,667,815 times
Quote:
here we go again, now the benny is going to tell me about the beaches how typical! bennys know everything about anything.
read slowly, every beach I mentioned with a boardwalk excepting spring lake has places on their boardwalk where you can buy food, you DO NOT need to buy a badge to walk any boardwalk, in spring lake if I remember correctly the snack stands can only be accessed from the beach, in order to walk on the sand you need to buy a badge.
you're going to fit right in with those pompous, newly minted rich guys in spring lake
visit GO HOME BENNYS .COM, maybe your picture is there

Yes I am ,you are ignorant of SpringLake and the comings and goings of the beach there,that there is no doubt.You seem very jealous of the people of Spring Lake.I see now you can't even keep your stories straight.
1)You need a badge or a day pass for the beach or pool.
2)Never said you needed one for the boardwalk
3)You said you need one (a pass or badge to buy food)...you don't
4)I live is Spring Lake yet you tell me ..

A) I'm a benny
B) you know more about the beachs then I do ....wow!
5) Again you start with the name calling of the people in a town you know nothing about.Fill us in what was it SpringLake did to you to make you this jealous?

Old 05-27-2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Are you trying to tell me that the Atlantic Highlands are in the Southern half of the State???

LOL.........................here we go!

Old 05-27-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Here is what makes me laugh...
The term "benny" being thrown around by a guy who has a town listed in his settings that is from the northern half of Jersey, and is misspelled!

LOL...............touche.

Old 05-27-2008, 03:17 PM

2,689 posts, read 3,963,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL.........................here we go!
are you trying to say it isn't part of the shore?

Old 05-27-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
are you trying to say it isn't part of the shore?

What post said that?

Old 05-27-2008, 06:42 PM

3,223 posts, read 9,626,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
sandy hook is probably the closest - the closest with boardwalk I think would be Point Pleasant. no traffic, you're probably looking at about 1.5 hrs away (i'm guessing).
There's no boardwalk in PointPleasant, it's a freaking road! Seaside Heights or Coney Island!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:37 AM

58 posts, read 200,142 times
Robert Moses State Park, Coney Island, Rockaway Park in New York.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:56 AM

633 posts, read 1,949,522 times
I find it interesting no one mentioned the beaches on the Raritan Bay. These "pop-up" beaches are free and some secluded. They start at the morgan draw bridge in old bridge and can be found as you move easterly toward the highlands ending at the sandy hook bridge.

They don't normally have big surf but offer the contrast of a gentle and safe bay. The amenities depend on the beach. Some have boardwalks and some do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey