Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 06:12 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS250 View Post
Anyone else have any recommendations?
I went through Home Depot and it actually wasn't a bad experience! I think it was just under a week before they came to install. Came one day to measure and make the template and a few days later, they installed the new one. One down side is..we had to remove the old countertop before they came but it wasn't too diffucult...only a couple of screws to remove first and the top came off pretty easily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 02:38 PM

1 posts, read 2,587 times
I LIVE IN PASSAIC COUNTY AND GOT MY GRANITE FROM CASTEL TILE IN HACKENSACK. MY EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT AND THE GIRLS THERE REALLY HELPED ME DESIGN MY WHOLE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND TAKING THE DRIVE TO SEE THEIR HUGE SELETION AND THEY REALLY WORKED WITH MY BUDGET.
CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN

Old 10-16-2008, 11:33 PM

30 posts, read 102,199 times
Can anyone recommend a place in South Jersey? How was your experience? i.e. price.. delivery time... etc...

Old 10-17-2008, 07:49 AM

72 posts, read 309,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisha View Post
Can anyone recommend a place in South Jersey? How was your experience? i.e. price.. delivery time... etc...
We used a place in Bayville off Route 9 in Ocean County called Stone Encounters. We had the new counter installed in less than two weeks with no seams. It was for a backyard patio countertop. They had a very nice selection. I have to ask DH about the price - I don't remember.

Old 10-17-2008, 11:13 AM

30 posts, read 102,199 times
I'm actually a lot closer to Philly, so I guess S. Jerz / Philly would be my area of interest. I'd prefer no seams. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Old 11-07-2011, 06:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,394 times
Granite Professionals is super cheap and great quality. It is located in the Plainfield, N.J. area.. Two to three days turnaround..The website is [url=http://www.graniteprofessionalsnj.com]Granite Countertops NJ, NY, PA, Marble, Stone Countertops[/url] check it out.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:10 AM

133 posts, read 330,878 times
One contractor I will tell you NOT to use is Father and Sons Tile and Marble in Fairfield.

The father is a complete arrogant jerk who will talk down to you and make you feel inferior. If you are lucky enough to talk to the son only, you may get a good experience.

Put it this way, one of the 'sons' in Father and Sons went estranged from his father because of his attitude!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey