U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 05:23 PM

12,285 posts, read 34,301,866 times

Advertisements

everyone who has a personal pix that is.....even you alex and calico, LOL.

wiley - are you on the right or left?

:::::tahiti furiously looking through her pictures to find one that makes her look like the goddess she is::::::
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 05:48 PM

7,178 posts, read 11,305,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
everyone who has a personal pix that is.....even you alex and calico, LOL.

wiley - are you on the right or left?

:::::tahiti furiously looking through her pictures to find one that makes her look like the goddess she is::::::
OK Ms. T, I have change my photo....finally found one of me and the BF.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:49 PM

1,369 posts, read 4,473,130 times
Mine is funny. I was dressed up for hubby's retirement party. Usually, my hair is in a pony-tail and if I am REALLY lucky, I'll find some Chapstick.

Cheers,
Shanny

Old 07-21-2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannybannany View Post
Mine is funny. I was dressed up for hubby's retirement party. Usually, my hair is in a pony-tail and if I am REALLY lucky, I'll find some Chapstick.

Cheers,
Shanny
Great photo Shanny.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:53 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,225,207 times
Ok, I caved in, Big Bear sighting lol Calico, Shanny, you both look lovely, it's sortakinda funny, I was expecting a couple of hillbillies wearing overalls and missing a few teeth Calico, but you and your bf look like a very cute couple, Shanny, you look very classy, but for a moment I thought it was like a priest convention and the priest was looking at your behind but had to look again

Old 07-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Ok, I caved in, Big Bear sighting lol Calico, Shanny, you both look lovely, it's sortakinda funny, I was expecting a couple of hillbillies wearing overalls and missing a few teeth Calico, but you and your bf look like a very cute couple, Shanny, you look very classy, but for a moment I thought it was like a priest convention and the priest was looking at your behind but had to look again
LOL, we were at a wedding, BF was in his best duds. Actually the couple who got married are farmers. The favors were chocolate lollipops shaped like cows. BTW, you don't look that hairy.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Wow! You are sooo pretty!

Shanny

Old 07-21-2008, 05:59 PM

12,285 posts, read 34,301,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
OMG!!! beautiful!!! what hair you have!!!!!!!!!!!! now if some crazy lady ambushes you in Fujiyama screaming about your gorgeous hair you'll know who it is

Old 07-21-2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
I knew it! If you had a mustache, you would look like Tony Orlando (Circa 1975). I told Wiley that last night BEFORE I saw your photo.

You're a cutie Alex! Who's that kissin' on ya? Wifey (I hope) LOL!

Shanny

Old 07-21-2008, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannybannany View Post
Wow! You are sooo pretty!

Shanny
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
OMG!!! beautiful!!! what hair you have!!!!!!!!!!!! now if some crazy lady ambushes you in Fujiyama screaming about your gorgeous hair you'll know who it is
Thanks for the compliments ladies....you know how it is with hair, you never like what you are dealt. These curls can be a curse especially when its humid. I'll be extra careful when out and about in the Long Valley area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey