Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 12:17 PM

433 posts, read 959,762 times

Advertisements

Not sure if any of you remember me, but I was here about six weeks ago.
For the past month I've been on the Kingsport/Johnson City/Bristol TN forum, but now I'd like to drop back in for a bit on the NJ forum. Are you guys gonna let me back in here (or am I kicked out for good) ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 12:25 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,422,612 times
You have to pay back taxes, an exit tax for when you left, another re-entry tax because you're coming back, a traitor tax because well...you were a traitor and a probation tax because you're on probation. Now you know you're back in jersey. oh yeah, almost forgot, you gotta pay vinny for the vig that was running while you were gone.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
You have to pay back taxes, an exit tax for when you left, another re-entry tax because you're coming back, a traitor tax because well...you were a traitor and a probation tax because you're on probation. Now you know you're back in jersey. oh yeah, almost forgot, you gotta pay vinny for the vig that was running while you were gone.
ROTFL Alex!!!! [I DESERVED THAT!!!!!] Okay, to whom shall I mail the check?

I still maintain that NJ is much friendlier and ACCEPTING of others than most other parts of the country.
Remember that thread I started on the NJ forum vs the TN forum? teeee heeee heee

BTW, what's a "vig?"

Old 08-08-2008, 12:29 PM

BTW, I posted a new photo with my profile. Everyone like it?

Old 08-08-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50something View Post
ROTFL Alex!!!! [I DESERVED THAT!!!!!] Okay, to whom shall I mail the check?

I still maintain that NJ is much friendlier and ACCEPTING of others than other parts of the country. Remember that thread I started on the NJ forum vs the TN forum? teeee heeee heee
Friendlier?? were you drinking a lot of moonshine while in the TN forum? cause we're just brutally honest and rude, I don't think anyone ever considered us friendly. Make check payable to Cash and I'm not speaking of Johnny either.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
BTW, I posted a new photo with my profile. Everyone like it?
I love how the "Ask" flows so nicely into the "Me", so sexy. That's hot! (((GAG))) lol

Old 08-08-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Friendlier?? were you drinking a lot of moonshine while in the TN forum? cause we're just brutally honest and rude, I don't think anyone ever considered us friendly. Make check payable to Cash and I'm not speaking of Johnny either.
Awwww come on, don't get me started on the "friendly" subject. I repeat: NJ is friendlier and more accepting of diversity than many other parts of the country. Yes, we're brutually honest, but that's better than smiling to my face, making polite conversation, and then stabbing me in the back the minute my back is turned.

"C H E C K ~ I S ~ I N ~ T H E ~ M A I L."

Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 PM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
Awwww come on, don't get me started on the "friendly" subject. I repeat: NJ is friendlier and more accepting of diversity than many other parts of the country. Yes, we're brutually honest, but that's better than smiling to my face, making polite conversation, and then stabbing me in the back the minute my back is turned.

"C H E C K ~ I S ~ I N ~ T H E ~ M A I L."

and all the while saying...why bless his lil ole heart BUT.......lol

Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I love how the "Ask" flows so nicely into the "Me", so sexy. That's hot! (((GAG))) lol
Why, thank you Alex..... geesh now I KNOW I'm back in Jersey. I REALLY *do* fit in this state better than anywhere else, but yet due to the high cost of living, I've been looking elsewhere (hence, how I got the name "TRAITOR.")

Old 08-08-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
and all the while saying...why bless his lil ole heart BUT.......lol
Don't forget they say that while drinking a tall cold glass of Ice Tea or Lemonade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey