U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
 
Location: Cranford
234 posts, read 505,814 times
Reputation: 62

Advertisements

I'm out... need to fold laundry and then get in bed and watch the olympics til hubby comes home from Rugger Practice.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:12 PM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 21,391,964 times
Reputation: 1254
me too...Big Brother is on...gotta go and watch the old guy flippin' out : )
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:16 PM
 
1,024 posts, read 3,190,316 times
Reputation: 365
I tivo Secret Lives of American Teens. I know, I know but I loved 7th Heaven except for the awful last season. Anyway this show reminds me of it but it is good on its own.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:19 PM
EB2
 
Location: Florida
1,925 posts, read 5,847,888 times
Reputation: 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandcookies View Post
I tivo Secret Lives of American Teens. I know, I know but I loved 7th Heaven except for the awful last season. Anyway this show reminds me of it but it is good on its own.
What's the show about? I haven't seen it. I did watch 7th Heaven YEARS ago, though.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:32 PM
 
1,024 posts, read 3,190,316 times
Reputation: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
What's the show about? I haven't seen it. I did watch 7th Heaven YEARS ago, though.

ABC Family: The Secret Life of the American Teenager – Official TV Show Site

It's on ABC Family and about a 15 yr old who finds out she is pregnant and all the dynamics that go along with it. Molly Ringwald is in it.

Ahhh Breakfast Club... How I loved Emilio Estevez.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:39 PM
 
Location: The Communist State of NJ
7,174 posts, read 11,067,945 times
Reputation: 3669
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandcookies View Post
ABC Family: The Secret Life of the American Teenager – Official TV Show Site

It's on ABC Family and about a 15 yr old who finds out she is pregnant and all the dynamics that go along with it. Molly Ringwald is in it.

Ahhh Breakfast Club... How I loved Emilio Estevez.
Loved him in Young Guns....gotta love a hot cowboy.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
 
1,024 posts, read 3,190,316 times
Reputation: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Loved him in Young Guns....gotta love a hot cowboy.
Really, why didn't he get a t.v. show? Charlie has one...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2008, 10:26 PM
 
2 posts, read 2,797 times
Reputation: 11
Default olympics 2008

Olympic 2008 organised in china with great day...all the players from all the country are playing very well......all the players are doing there best to win the gold medal and make there country proud.........
At present
Gold Silver Bronze Total 1. http://www.google.co.in/images/flags/CHN.gif China 43 14 19 76 2. http://www.google.co.in/images/flags/USA.gif United States 26 26 27 79 3. http://www.google.co.in/images/flags/GBR.gif Great Britain 16 9 8 33
got the medals....i wish my heart congradulations to all the players.........
================================================== ======
jackkatewinslet

[url=//www.city-data.com/louisiana]Louisiana Drug Treatment[/url]
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2008, 07:01 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 21,391,964 times
Reputation: 1254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkatewinslet1 View Post
Olympic 2008 organised in china with great day...all the players from all the country are playing very well......all the players are doing there best to win the gold medal and make there country proud.........
At present
Gold Silver Bronze Total 1. China 43 14 19 76 2. United States 26 26 27 79 3. Great Britain 16 9 8 33
got the medals....i wish my heart congradulations to all the players.........
================================================== ======
jackkatewinslet

Louisiana Drug Treatment



Now I get it
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top