Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 03:29 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
thanks alex! I don't know what to say! Finally speechless!

Ok, I'm stopping now, I just can't quite make it if you're ok w/ it and can you see the fun part of it or are you mad & offended. Therefor I'm just going to play by myself on the corner....all alone :::walking away w/ head hanging low while also looking back over my shoulder::::
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 04:40 PM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,360,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Nice huh! The owners bought it back from the previous owner for 650K! That's a steal!
Wow, you're not lying! That's at least a 1-1 1/2m property from what I can see. The barn/facilities look HUGE.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:42 PM
EB2

Quote:
what is it with you gay guys and your obsession with "butzville" :d. And put that mouse back in it's house...don't be wavin' that thing at me if you want to keep it :d

sincerely,
lorraina bobbit
lolol

Last edited by EB2; 08-21-2008 at 04:54 PM..

Old 08-21-2008, 04:45 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,598,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
Wow, you're not lying! That's at least a 1-1 1/2m property from what I can see. The barn/facilities look HUGE.
They added the indoor arena last year. They really take great care of the horse over there as well. Good neighbors : )

How are you making out with that storm? Did you get flooded out? My brother did .. he's in Melbourne.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:54 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Ok, I'm stopping now, I just can't quite make it if you're ok w/ it and can you see the fun part of it or are you mad & offended. Therefor I'm just going to play by myself on the corner....all alone :::walking away w/ head hanging low while also looking back over my shoulder::::
come on, you can kid with me, I am not taking it personal or serious, I really know why you busting me so bad, you miss the old perverted Marilyn, the one who would say and tell you all the things I was gonna do to you!! I know thats the reason!!!

Old 08-21-2008, 04:59 PM
EB2

Quote:
They added the indoor arena last year. They really take great care of the horse over there as well. Good neighbors : )

How are you making out with that storm? Did you get flooded out? My brother did .. he's in Melbourne.
Good! Looks like they have a jumping arena....do they specialize in jumpers?

Storm's okay, so far. Fay's still on the other coast, I think. I'm in Tampa Bay - I'm getting some of the bands and heavy-ish winds. I'm sure it will progress if the storm stays at its current strength, through the night.

How's your brother's damage?

Old 08-21-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Good! Looks like they have a jumping arena....do they specialize in jumpers?

Storm's okay, so far. Fay's still on the other coast, I think. I'm in Tampa Bay - I'm getting some of the bands and heavy-ish winds. I'm sure it will progress if the storm stays at its current strength, through the night.

How's your brother's damage?
My dads is in Plant City so he's ok so far. My brother was hoping the hurricane would have come thru... at least he would have been covered for the damage...it's up to his door and in the house. I'm assuming he and the wife plus the 3 kids are someplace safe? My dad hasn't heard back from him yet.

Old 08-21-2008, 05:15 PM
EB2

Quote:
My dads is in Plant City so he's ok so far. My brother was hoping the hurricane would have come thru... at least he would have been covered for the damage...it's up to his door and in the house. I'm assuming he and the wife plus the 3 kids are someplace safe? My dad hasn't heard back from him yet.
Glad to know about your dad. I'm sure your brother is just fine. I'm happy the storm didn't come through my side as previously projected. I still need to get renter's insurance! , and I live in a low-lying area (literally surrounded on four areas, through beaches/canals/ponds/lakes)

Old 08-21-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Glad to know about your dad. I'm sure your brother is just fine. I'm happy the storm didn't come through my side as previously projected. I still need to get renter's insurance! , and I live in a low-lying area (literally surrounded on four areas, through beaches/canals/ponds/lakes)
Renter's ins. is pretty cheap no? I would get it now as aren't your heading into hurricane season down there?
I'm sure my bro is fine... just feel bad for him. He recently lost his job and now this! He was going to move back to jersey last year but his wife said no..as did I - I told him that there's no jobs up here for him!

Old 08-21-2008, 05:27 PM
EB2

Quote:
Renter's ins. is pretty cheap no? I would get it now as aren't your heading into hurricane season down there?
I'm sure my bro is fine... just feel bad for him. He recently lost his job and now this! He was going to move back to jersey last year but his wife said no..as did I - I told him that there's no jobs up here for him!
About 100-200 a year, I believe. Pretty affordable. I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. I keep telling my mom to go ahead and get it, and I'll give her the money, but no go yet. Hurricane season started in May or June. August is peak, usually.

Oh, sorry to hear about your bro's job. What was he doing? My mom lost hers, as well...she's still looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: