Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 01:35 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,517,775 times

Advertisements

tell me alittle bit about stewartsville, whats there, why did you pick it, what you like about it, what you dont or may not like? Love to find out about new areas now!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,604,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
tell me alittle bit about stewartsville, whats there, why did you pick it, what you like about it, what you dont or may not like? Love to find out about new areas now!!
Stewartsville is a small main street town located in Greenwich Twp., Warren County - population 5000 or so. It's just outside of Phillipsburg - big city by NW Jersey standards. Easy access to rt. 22, rt. 78 and rt. 57. Only 5 mins? from PA - Lehigh and Allentown areas - WEGMANS here we come!!!! I didn't pick the area..B&C did and made me go and look at this house... and the rest will soon be history! I'll let you in on some more once I finally get to move in..hopefully before Halloween!

Old 10-09-2008, 01:50 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,933,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Stewartsville is a small main street town located in Greenwich Twp., Warren County - population 5000 or so. It's just outside of Phillipsburg - big city by NW Jersey standards. Easy access to rt. 22, rt. 78 and rt. 57. Only 5 mins? from PA - Lehigh and Allentown areas - WEGMANS here we come!!!! I didn't pick the area..B&C did and made me go and look at this house... and the rest will soon be history! I'll let you in on some more once I finally get to move in..hopefully before Halloween!
Trick or treat....here we come! City-Data members get your costume now.

Old 10-09-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Trick or treat....here we come! City-Data members get your costume now.
LOL..BF will give you away - I'll see the 12 pack of Gennies in his hand and know right away who you are
By the way... I know I'm boycotting but they just approved a "SUPER Walmart" in Greenwich!!! And I love the fact that both Home Cheapo and Lowes are 2 mins. down the road!!!!!

Old 10-09-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
LOL..BF will give you away - I'll see the 12 pack of Gennies in his hand and know right away who you are
By the way... I know I'm boycotting but they just approved a "SUPER Walmart" in Greenwich!!! And I love the fact that both Home Cheapo and Lowes are 2 mins. down the road!!!!!
I thought the sheet costumes might do us in, I didn't even think about the beer.

Whoa....Super Walmart. BF and I have been waiting for one, we aren't boycotting anything but high prices these days.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
I thought the sheet costumes might do us in, I didn't even think about the beer.

Whoa....Super Walmart. BF and I have been waiting for one, we aren't boycotting anything but high prices these days.
Sure does make it tough... Oh - Target Opens this week? I think??? The one over in Hackettstown that is (It's actually considered to be in mt. Olive). I can't wait! Have my eye on the Bosch one cup coffee maker

Old 10-09-2008, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Sure does make it tough... Oh - Target Opens this week? I think??? The one over in Hackettstown that is (It's actually considered to be in mt. Olive). I can't wait! Have my eye on the Bosch one cup coffee maker
It's open. It opened on Tuesday. Shhhh, it wasn't advertised. Grand Opening is this Sunday. I think it is technically in Washington Twp.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:25 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,517,775 times
sounds nice, I know Phillipsburg and I did a drive from 78 all up route 31 Glen Gardener, I like both areas so it sounds nice. I love Wegmans!!!!

Old 10-09-2008, 02:34 PM

Quote:
It's open. It opened on Tuesday. Shhhh, it wasn't advertised. Grand Opening is this Sunday. I think it is technically in Washington Twp.
Opposite side of 46 is washington... that side is Mt. Olive : ))))
Guess where I'll be going tomorrow

Old 10-09-2008, 03:38 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
Did you say you ride or used to ride a motorcycle?
Great area to ride. I used to go there back in the late 80's, always wanted to move there and we'd probably have looked there when we moved a few months ago but hubby refuses to drive 78 to Bayonne every day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey