Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 02:58 AM

1,453 posts, read 4,920,049 times

Advertisements

Wake up People.

I wouldn't waste time putting this on the National forum either.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:02 AM

32,774 posts, read 36,008,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkCity0416 View Post
sound like a buncha sour grapes on this thread.
Ye-ah. 'Cause Rev. Wright's guy, the amazing changing race man, won. We're going to whine for the next four years.

I can't wait to say, repeatedly, and at the worst possible moments, "Well, I didn't vote for him!". I got to say that a bunch of times in the last few years.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:47 AM

5,617 posts, read 15,474,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Yeah, and McCain is too old to be worth anything? How old is Looserberg?

This state is so pathetic it's pathetic.

Nights...have to go to find more ways to hide my money from Obama and all those who voted for him!

I cannot believe how stupid this country is.
have to find more ways to hide money , this statement is so true its not funny!! My father who has worked so hard now has to give it to the welfare people!!! We will find a way to hide it!!!! hope the tax accounts have some new loop holes

Old 11-05-2008, 05:25 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,291,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
LOL sleep well.

He will never be my president. We need a VIABLE third and fourth party to get America back up off the floor. Not some goon that based his run on just hope. Tomorrow? Oil soars.
I agree. If anyone thinks that Obama as president and the increase in the dems in in the house and senate with Reid and Pelosi-well if anyone thinks GOOD change is going to come-well-it isn't going to happen. Chuckie Schumer said yesterday if they could get 57 seats in the senate the Fairness doctrine would be coming back. So glad already they want to errode the First Amendment. Bye Bye freedom of speech-unless of course you agree with Obama and company.

And no I was not a Bush supporter-either time.

No honest and good change will ever come from any republican or democratic president. They are too beholden to special interests. We do need a viable third party.

Last edited by nicolem; 11-05-2008 at 05:38 AM..

Old 11-05-2008, 05:29 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,291,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
have to find more ways to hide money , this statement is so true its not funny!! My father who has worked so hard now has to give it to the welfare people!!! We will find a way to hide it!!!! hope the tax accounts have some new loop holes
Yes I would suggest anyone with a decent amount of money consult their tax adviser.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:38 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,432,100 times
so now he says "those who try to take us down we will defeat you?" so that means the next attack he will send our guys back to war? alot of false words. also when he is president i think whats going to happen is that the guys over in the middle east will be left in the dust while he tries to get us out of this economic mess. and by the time he gets our guys home what jobs will be left for them? how about the reservists that were in the financial sector,that they come back to no jobs. we are going to have unemployment numbers that we have never seen. oh well i we shall see what happens,at least i can say i didnt vote for him.. and proud of it.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:11 AM

23,790 posts, read 33,271,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
I didn't have much faith in this country and this arse-hole getting elected blew the remaining hope I had.

But you know what?

He's got so much to prove and he won't be able to. He talked a good game and the sheep bought it. As they always do.

Looking forward to 4 years of Bama bashing...now there will be time to bring all his "he didn't do THAT, PROVE IT" crapola to light.

Can't wait!
I agree. I highly doubt he's going to do anything for this country.
How can he when he has no experience?

Quote:
Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level
Reading one headline today, he says:

Quote:
Obama acknowledged that repairing the economy and dealing with problems at home and overseas will not happen quickly. "We may not get there in one year or even in one term," he said. "But, America, I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you, we as a people will get there."
What bothers me the most..

History Is Made

Barack Obama elected first black U.S. president.

I'm so sick of him and not being honest about his background.. he is a MIXED President. He seems to choose when it's convenient. Towards the end, those commercials with his white mother/grandparents... Now, conveniently he's African American?

FWIW, I don't doubt he's going to get assassinated.

Comcast - Obama elected (http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20081104/Election.Rdp/ - broken link)

Old 11-05-2008, 06:15 AM

3,085 posts, read 7,215,537 times
Hobokenguy i'm surprised youre all sour about this

but what was the atmosphere like in Hoboken when news got out that Obama won?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: