Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2007, 10:53 AM

4 posts, read 20,822 times

Advertisements

To follow-up on my previous post, I'm now looking more closely at apartments in Piscataway, New Brunswick and Highland Park. Does anyone have suggesstions for good buildings in these cities? High-rises/luxury apartments are particulalrly of interest as are nice low-rises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 10:08 AM

2 posts, read 9,587 times
Default job search

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hi my name is shakunthala Devi, iam a physiotherapist. Age 24.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I am goanna make a deal with you; I want to teach [/SIZE]Indian classical dance[SIZE=3] (kuchipudi, bharat natyam, Andhra natyam) and [/SIZE]yoga.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Benefits[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]When doing dance or yoga if they feel any discomfort, they have to go physiotherapist, but here myself iam a physiotherapist so they don’t need any other doctors.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]And I know which muscle action is taking place when doing all these things like yoga and dance[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I know how to reduce the weight for obesity patients, so they can also join in yoga without any hesitations, as a doctor I know how to treat people depending upon their built.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]If u r interested please contact me through my email id (shakunthaladevi827@yahoo.com)or my phone number(732 485 6493). Currently iam staying at hotel extended stay deluxe.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Actually I want to meet u personally but I don’t have a car here. That’s why iam contacting u through email.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 AM

2 posts, read 9,587 times
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hi my name is shakunthala Devi, iam a physiotherapist. Age 24.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I am goanna make a deal with you; I want to teach [/SIZE]Indian classical dance[SIZE=3] (kuchipudi, bharat natyam, Andhra natyam) and [/SIZE]yoga.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Benefits[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]When doing dance or yoga if they feel any discomfort, they have to go physiotherapist, but here myself iam a physiotherapist so they don’t need any other doctors.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]And I know which muscle action is taking place when doing all these things like yoga and dance[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I know how to reduce the weight for obesity patients, so they can also join in yoga without any hesitations, as a doctor I know how to treat people depending upon their built.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Because of this so many people will get into your apartments.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]So they don’t need to go anywhere to teach their children all these things.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol][SIZE=3]·[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Not only children everybody can learn yoga.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]If u r interested please contact me through my email id (shakunthaladevi827@yahoo.com)or my phone number(732 485 6493). Currently iam staying at hotel extended stay deluxe.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Actually I want to meet u personally but I don’t have a car here. That’s why iam contacting u through email.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 04-30-2009, 10:22 AM

1,983 posts, read 7,518,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair View Post
To follow-up on my previous post, I'm now looking more closely at apartments in Piscataway, New Brunswick and Highland Park. Does anyone have suggesstions for good buildings in these cities? High-rises/luxury apartments are particulalrly of interest as are nice low-rises.
Rivercrest apartments on River Road in Piscataway. I lived there for 2 years many years ago. It was clean, affordable, friendly and pretty quiet because it is on the part of River Road that is after 287 where the trucks are constantly going to/fro. It was also far enough away from the flooding that hits that part of town during heavy rains.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:59 PM

208 posts, read 853,119 times
1 Spring St in New Brunswick is a luxury highrise, as well as The Heldrich. One available in Heldrich for 3600 which is really high, and a few available at One Spring St with 2500 being the cheapest for a 2 bedroom. Most of these rents are negotiable though. You can see these with a local realtor (you do not have to pay a commission on any that are currently available), or I believe there's a church downtown that helps people looking for rentals (not sure if they charge a fee).

Old 05-14-2009, 12:55 PM

7 posts, read 18,464 times
Default Apartment for Rent

If you're still looking for an aparment in New Brunswick, I live at 1 Spring Street (an awesone luxury high-rise) I have to move for work and will be vacating my apartment. If you are still looking, contact me.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:03 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,098,143 times
Like Jillian said, New Brunswick is a great choice. Currently in the area, this is where you want to be. The Heldrich and One Spring Street are great buildings to be in. The Heldrich is harder to get into to as there are only 48 units but if you are flexible you might be able to. I personally like the Heldrich better because you are living in a hotel with all the hotel ammenities. You just have a seperate wing. I always loved this atmosphere.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:15 AM

612 posts, read 1,011,077 times
as someone who lived in New Brunswick for a number of years and recently moved out, I would suggest you avoid New Brunswick for the time being. I still work here. I moved out because crime was getting worse and it appears to still be getting worse. Highland Park would probably be the better choice in terms of safety.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey