Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2008, 06:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,072 times

Advertisements

I'm currently looking to find someone that was last known to be in the NJ area I believe. It's my father that I've never had the ability to be able to know. It's been hard to find him when most of the family is against it. The ones that care like my adopted mother and grandmother think that it's about time that i find out. At my age it's hard to have any closer on who I really am and what there is out there with out knowing who I am on my father's side. I was able to make up my own mind about my birth mother because i was able to meet her and decided for my self. My father once tried to get custody of me when i was younger but failed due to the circumstances. Does anyone know how to contact the immigrant office of New Jersey? Or have any suggestions of where to start?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 06:23 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,595,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Longfellow View Post
I'm currently looking to find someone that was last known to be in the NJ area I believe. It's my father that I've never had the ability to be able to know. It's been hard to find him when most of the family is against it. The ones that care like my adopted mother and grandmother think that it's about time that i find out. At my age it's hard to have any closer on who I really am and what there is out there with out knowing who I am on my father's side. I was able to make up my own mind about my birth mother because i was able to meet her and decided for my self. My father once tried to get custody of me when i was younger but failed due to the circumstances. Does anyone know how to contact the immigrant office of New Jersey? Or have any suggestions of where to start?
I would start on the internet...go to the ins website and look for links assoc. with possibly finding people or even phone numbers for ins. You may also want to try posting your dad's information in here and in the "people search" forum as well. The INS office for NJ is in Newark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: