Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 03:28 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyto View Post
Good to have you back Desertsun. We've already ascertained that you have a conflict of interest regarding Direct Buy, since you're a cabinet dealer. Let people make up their own mind.

I've recouped well over my initial investment with Direct Buy - on a whole lot more than just kitchen cabinets. As I'm sure you'll continue to make a lot of money off the cabinetry you sell to your clients.

Or are you going to try tell me that you don't make any money on the cabinets you sell again. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You might be one of a handful compared to those who felt it was a rip off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 07:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,413 times
Default post is so old but

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyto View Post
It's $5000 for the first three years - not each year.

Please... if you know sources where you can get furniture, area rugs, window treatments, china, kitchen cabinets, lighting and mattresses at true wholesale costs - at dealer's cost - to the general public, please post them here so that everyone can benefit.

lol....yeah must be nice to have a showroom nearby. The Eatontown showroom just closed, boom, no warning ; nothing! They tried telling us that they must've sent the notice to the wrong email(lol again, they had one email and they were sending me sales notices ; tsk , funny how that pesky little one with the closing warning did not make it, tsk tsk)
Anyhoo, now we have nothing but their website, and we were going to start ordering tile, flooring, appliances because we DO have some major reno going on. I live about an hour away from Edison and the things I've been reading like broken shipments and they won't refund you or anything, just screams lawsuit. For a major corporation to have so many black marks you'd think they'd handle broken merchandise in a more professional manner.
if I have to go to Sears or somewhere else for products you better believe I want most of that 8700 dollars back, yeah add interest and there ya go 8700 dollars! for 3 years of suck! Because NOW I have no showroom to go to and I'll be damned if they will ship a large refridgerator, stove/oven and dishwasher to my home. and the 8percent shipping thing is no where on my contract. That's another loophole that can be fought and won .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey