Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2010, 01:56 PM

47 posts, read 252,794 times

Advertisements

I'm looking at a house on Station Road in Madison. Not being from the town (and without any friends in town), I'm looking for some help to determine is that is a nice street/neighborhood, anything to look out for, etc.

I can see from the aerial photos that there appears to be some sort of municipal grounds of sorts near that street. Anything to be aware of there (maybe it smells bad in the summer, etc?).

Any help is appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 04:19 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,033,394 times
That house has been listed on and off several times over the past few years. Always overpriced. The Madison municipal garage is I believe what you are referring to. I don't think it smells. I think they store road salt and whatnot there. May be some occasional truck noise. As always, the best thing to do when there is a potential objectionable land use is to interview the neighbors. I always do this to get the real dirt on an area. No problems with the general area. That neighborhood is known as the Spring Garden section. Lots of nice homes in the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: