Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 AM

13,399 posts, read 28,714,749 times

Advertisements

Her mama was sauced but going to court with them to try & gain custody of the kiddies....HELLO....what were they thinking....I have no sympathy for them, just the kids, as they brought this on themselves over that stupid birthday cake....they brougt this attention on them:

Parents of child named Adolf Hitler allege mistreatment by Raritan Township police - Jim Deegan: Around Town blog and columns for The Express-Times - lehighvalleylive.com

Deborah Campbell said it was her mother, not her husband, who was sauced. Mom was in the car and accompanying the Campbells to the hearing on the chance authorities would release the kids to her if not the parents, her daughter said.

Click on link within the article for the second piece
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 07:11 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,759,049 times
They're really overdoing their 15 minutes......

Sorry, but actions like this just appear to be stunts for attention.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:44 AM

17,002 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Im thinking cops are going to be pulling them over alot in the next year.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:43 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
losers, complete losers.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
losers, complete losers.

Agree..there are people who are outraged that DYFS took the kids but after reading that I think the looniness in that family runs very deep

Old 01-21-2009, 10:50 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,787,159 times
Grandma went along so they could release the kids to her if they wouldn't release them to the parents?? And grandma was drunk at 10:00 in the morning? What a train wreck this family is.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:52 AM

9,374 posts, read 20,787,825 times
Sometimes I wish we didn't live in a democracy, because this family needs to be hauled into the back alley and have the crap kicked out of them.

I have some friendly advice for the Campbells: take a bath, clean yourselves up, get sober, and FIND WORK. Take necessary steps to become productive members of society. Contribute something, instead of being a burden. A burden to your kids, a burden to the court system, a burden to overall society. Society is getting VERY tired of having to provide for people like yourselves.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:08 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Ouch! I still don't see a reason why these kids were removed from their home? Yea, grandma hit the sauce and their car needed repairs but where is the abuse? And where does it say that they don't have jobs???? I also feel that the cops will be looking for them... they too want their 15 mins. of fame. But we still don't know WHY DYFS took these kids, do we?

Old 01-21-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Ouch! I still don't see a reason why these kids were removed from their home? Yea, grandma hit the sauce and their car needed repairs but where is the abuse? And where does it say that they don't have jobs???? I also feel that the cops will be looking for them... they too want their 15 mins. of fame. But we still don't know WHY DYFS took these kids, do we?
In the article the mother claims a neighbor called with allegations of abuse.
From the very beginning the news said both parents didn't work due to a disability.

IMO they brought it all on themselves....
You can't just take a kid out of a home because you don't like the name...that's a dangerous slippery slope.

Stay tuned..I think as the layers peel off these losers there will be a valid indisputable reason why the kiddos were removed

Old 01-21-2009, 11:17 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
In the article the mother claims a neighbor called with allegations of abuse.
From the very beginning the news said both parents didn't work due to a disability.

IMO they brought it all on themselves....
You can't just take a kid out of a home because you don't like the name...that's a dangerous slippery slope.

Stay tuned..I think as the layers peel off these losers there will be a valid indisputable reason why the kiddos were removed
Well if the allegations are true, then DYFS did the right thing! Being disabled, if it's a true disability... should not be a reason - at least they have an income.
Thing is, the foster care system in this State can sometimes be worse for these kids than being raised by these two! Abuse, shuffled from home to home... my heart bleeds for them (the kids)!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey