Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2009, 12:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvsp View Post
Hi again. I've been looking at more townhomes in Piscataway, NJ - places close to RU so I can commute to class. I stumbled upon 3 developments: Maple Woods, Maple Grove, and Birch Glen. I checked out a few homes at Maple Woods and it looks like a good area with good size/priced townhomes. I also noticed a development called Maple Grove with condominiums. Is Maple Grove in any way related to Maple Woods and where is it in comparison to it? Birch Glen is close to Maple Woods, however I was unable to look at any homes there. The homes there look very nice, however I would like personal opinions on all 3 developments. Thanks everyone!
If you are still looking in the area, I am a realtor and can help you out. I actually live in Maple Grove and it is a very nice complex and area, I have lived there for a little over 8 years now. Not to mention the prices have come down so we can get you into a condo or townhouse in Maple Grove or the surrounding area for a good price. Please send me an e-mail at [EMAIL="xena_0303@yahoo.com"]xena_0303@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] if interested. Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2010, 09:28 PM
fhb

2 posts, read 4,210 times
Will there be any affect to the resale value of the home in Birch glen Piscataway if there is any low income housing that comes up near Possumtown rd?

Old 04-05-2010, 02:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,353 times
Default Buying a Townhouse in Maple grove Good or Bad??

[LEFT]Hi I am plainning to buy a townhouse in Maple Grove can you pls tell me
1) how is the community
2) do you think the prices will go up in next 3-5yrs
3) how is the schools?
4) i see it is far interior from stelton rd
5) how is the communte to NYC?

Thanks
Chakri

[/LEFT]

Old 06-01-2011, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,944 times
Hi guys - just saw this thread to Maple Grove in Piscataway as I am selling my condo. It is a great place to live and the development is very well maintained: Please see link if interested: 298 Vasser Dr Piscataway NJ - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - MLS #21113005 - Realtor.com®

Old 07-25-2014, 09:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,145 times
Red face Maple Grove

I have been living in Maple Grove for the past 17 months. It's a nice place to live. The noise from the train was very annoying at first but you get use to it after a while. Overall, I like it here....it's a little expensive but it's worth it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey